Another "Hate Slate" at LU952

The Silent Bang

You bozos will use anything and everything to cover up for the crooked ways PK will attempt to stay in office .. The chair of the meeting adhered to no rules, he set no guidelines and you supporters think thats ok???
Do you really think the members won't see through what happened? The beauty in all this is that the members actually know what PK is all about.. They know he's a unknown principle officer that never shows up to speak with his members, they know he has no control at the local, they know that most his BA's are useless ... More now than ever members want change.

And now that donkey laguna is attempting to associate us with TDU ha ha ha ha ... He was praying that there was a 3rd slate but it didn't work out right !
Laguna don't ever forget where you came from. Your roots are deep into the TDU platform and you know it ...

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

You bozos will use anything and everything to cover up for the crooked ways PK will attempt to stay in office .. The chair of the meeting adhered to no rules, he set no guidelines and you supporters think thats ok???
Do you really think the members won't see through what happened? The beauty in all this is that the members actually know what PK is all about.. They know he's a unknown principle officer that never shows up to speak with his members, they know he has no control at the local, they know that most his BA's are useless ... More now than ever members want change.

And now that donkey laguna is attempting to associate us with TDU ha ha ha ha ... He was praying that there was a 3rd slate but it didn't work out right !
Laguna don't ever forget where you came from. Your roots are deep into the TDU platform and you know it ...
How can your slate not nominate someone.......what happened when they asked about any other nominations.....why did nobody stand up and say something.....is that how your slate is gonna run the local by winging it......you should reconsider running this slate.......people's lives are affected here......don't destroy people's lives because of your vendetta against pk

LagunaBrown

Your the bozo that didn't nominate anyone for the president position on your slate. Even a guy that never been to a nomination meeting knew you guys messed up. There are no do overs! LD and EJ were at the convention and saw Z screw up. You even admitted to the local mailing the notice of nomination meeting so get over it! First you complain about a 50 year Teamster PK and now your saying the Secretary Treasurer of JC42-MB doesn't know how to do his job? Stop making excuses! Your guys were scared to even use the Mic! Maybe if you worried less about trying to boo PK so your followers could not hear him speak it may have helped. Regardless LD or EJ could have spoke up before the final call but they didn't did they? I love how you call me a donkey, when in fact it's you that is the real ass and don't know it.

Silent, I thought we all agreed that if you were silent at the nominations and failed epically there that you couldn't talk here. Now shut your mouth just like you did at nominations and go fix your Facebook page and order some new shirts and posters.

fastlearner

The chair bent over backwards and gave you plenty of leeway

Last edited:

LagunaBrown

It's official not only did EJ NOT get nominated by their slate but he has been removed as a steward by the guys in his center. Silent bang and realnrown1 you got som explaining to do! I knew you were in trouble when you hitched up with the TDU reformers. PK is gonna win!

TDU sucks!

Last edited:

LagunaBrown

View attachment 93510 View attachment 93510 Tlee! Prove it on this open forum! Prove it to me with the real facts that LD was fired. Why would you ask anybody? or, why would you have to ask anyone to message you, or contact you? If you have nothing to hide! Enlighten me. Please Do Tell! Give me the load down! Otherwise! Stay Out Of It!! You Have No Clue! You Are Way pass Your Bed Time! Good Nite!
Time for new logo posters and shirts!

fastlearner

The Chair bent over backwards and gave your slate plenty of leeway. Your group is the last one that should be talking about rules
It's official not only did EJ NOT get nominated by their slate but he has been removed as a steward by the guys in his center. Silent bang and realnrown1 you got som explaining to do! I knew you were in trouble when you hitched up with the TDU reformers. PK is gonna win!

TDU sucks!

Its ironic you always tell half the story, the half that is more favorable to your cause. Didn't they collect signatures for a new shop steward "election"? So EJ is "still" a shop steward until he is voted out of office, correct? Isn't it true EJ was on vacation the last two weeks? Is GM going to appoint a new shop steward, shouldn't it be left up to the members? For those that read this, I think it would benefit you to research the people posting. Mr LB seems to have an agenda.

TDU sucks along side AN

Last edited:

LagunaBrown

The Chair bent over backwards and gave your slate plenty of leeway. Your group is the last one that should be talking about rules

Its ironic you always tell half the story, the half that is more favorable to your cause. Didn't they collect signatures for a new shop steward "election"? So EJ is "still" a shop steward until he is voted out of office. correct? Or is GM going to appoint a new shop steward, shouldn't it be left up to the members? For those that read this, I think it would benefit you to research the people posting. Mr LB seems to have an agenda.

TDU sucks along side AN
There were 50 + signatures to specifically remove EJ. Now that he lost his position he can put his name back on the list for the new opening that will be voted on by the members if he is so inclined (Chances don't look good though). Obviously you don't do your research or know the rules do you?

fastlearner

Its funny the Three Amigos had no money collecting a pay check from him. Did any of them resign their position once they found out how he was or did they become disgruntled when he wouldn't hire them permanently? EJ was upset PK hired DM to be a BA rather than himself. LD was upset PK hired another person to be an organizer rather than himself and SG was upset she was never asked to become a trustee again.
There were 50 + signatures to specifically remove EJ. Now that he lost his position he can put his name back on the list for the new opening that will be voted on by the members if he is so inclined (Chances don't look good though). Obviously you don't do your research or know the rules do you?

I do know the rules and the way the shop steward election was, is that the top two vote getters, if you have two stewards, were elected. I do know that GM has run some elections without controlling the ballots, counted the ballots without all candidates present. Mr. GM can not conceal is bias for add e son. Both building BAs have suppressed the part-timers ability to elect their own shop stewards. Like I said EJ was on vacation the last to weeks, now he's back I'm sure he will try to get reelected. Your bias is showing. How did they say it, if you stopped spitting. You are a very arrogant and condescending person yet clearly lack the ability to back up your words. You gather courage when you have an audience and try to bully people off this website. You submit your opinion for fact, the try to rationalize it when called out. You told someone to have a cookie then said something about harassment. First, do you have the facts straight or are you trying to bully someone Next what skeletons are in your closet? I haven't had a chance to go through all of others replies to your posts but I'm sure I can find something and after I'm done here I'l start check FB. An arse hole like you shouldn't be hard to find.

LagunaBrown

Its funny the Three Amigos had no money collecting a pay check from him. Did any of them resign their position once they found out how he was or did they become disgruntled when he wouldn't hire them permanently? EJ was upset PK hired DM to be a BA rather than himself. LD was upset PK hired another person to be an organizer rather than himself and SG was upset she was never asked to become a trustee again.

I do know the rules and the way the shop steward election was, is that the top two vote getters, if you have two stewards, were elected. I do know that GM has run some elections without controlling the ballots, counted the ballots without all candidates present. Mr. GM can not conceal is bias for add e son. Both building BAs have suppressed the part-timers ability to elect their own shop stewards. Like I said EJ was on vacation the last to weeks, now he's back I'm sure he will try to get reelected. Your bias is showing. How did they say it, if you stopped spitting. You are a very arrogant and condescending person yet clearly lack the ability to back up your words. You gather courage when you have an audience and try to bully people off this website. You submit your opinion for fact, the try to rationalize it when called out. You told someone to have a cookie then said something about harassment. First, do you have the facts straight or are you trying to bully someone Next what skeletons are in your closet? I haven't had a chance to go through all of others replies to your posts but I'm sure I can find something and after I'm done here I'l start check FB. An arse hole like you shouldn't be hard to find.
Whatever. Enjoy your retirement and multiple screen names. Lol!

fastlearner

You must be TN, I saw the post about you on the FB page of 952 Teamsters United to Stop Hoffa & Kelly. The guy torched you in front of the world. He must have something good on you, I'm going to have to friend him

fastlearner

I'm sure a lot of people are thinking that. It's not like it's a copyright.... How many screen names do you have?

Why did I plagiarize someone? You are a serial parrot. I guess I just go to that FB page if I want to find anything out about you. I think I hit a nerve! There are a hundred people on this website that are smarter than both you and I the difference is how you talk to them, you haven't learned that yet.

Last edited:

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I got the word. I was told LD didn't even step up for his running mate"if true wtf???".I was also told that the guy running for president didn't even try to correct it or fight it. Was anyone there that can confirm this please?

If this is true I will have no problem saying YOU GUYS ARE IDIOTS AND ROOKIES! looks like EB from Local 399 is going to have alot of art work to correct and change if this is true!

LOCAL 63 IS IN THE HOUSE
You got the word?????

From who????

Hate to ruin your parade, but LD did protest at the time and after the meeting.

Someone lied to you.