Anybody using DT LOAD for extra time allowance???

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
You will never be terminated for not running scratch. You CAN be terminated for falsifying time allowances in your DIAD. It is not worth your job to impress management!

Johney

DT Load/Unload is Double trip load/unload and is used when you return to your building during the day and have to load or unload packages from your car. If used for this purpose it is ok. Also it is traceable it will show on your time card in the computer which "someone" does check each night to make sure there are no mistakes(missing lunch,etc.)

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I know that whenever I have to double trip my mileage goes up by at least 10 miles. You have to put your return to building and left building times in the DIAD and will be asked if you are using the same vehicle or a second vehicle. I have never used this code when meeting another driver on road.

Griff

There are many things in the DIAD you can do to minimize your overallowed. You may get away with it for awhile. However, when (not if) someone outside your center team sees it on some report and starts asking questions -- you will be fleeced like the sheep you are. If there's one single thing I would advise any new drivers on, it is NOT listening to management when it comes to "ways to stay off the reports". We have had a rash of people in our building fired for dishonesty, management and drivers alike. Most of these drivers could have saved their job if they simply did not comply with management.