Are we on the brink of civil war 2.0?

Re-Raise

You support injecting children with hormones to stop puberty. You really are nuts.
This is the first time I have heard a crazy Trumper freak about this one! It is hard to keep up with you nuts.

I missed this topical in the Presidential debates apparently

Did this happen to you or something?

The Driver

I drive.
Who's denying that? Problem is how many Leftists act like it was the worst act in the history of the republic while totally blowing off their actions as no big deal.
The other actions can be boiled down to state crimes, brother. This was an attack on our government and democracy generally.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Do the minority conspiracy theorists get to decide?

Or how about an election???

The minority conspiracy theorists were never a threat. It's like being afraid of a toothless, clawless cat.

The point is our country was founded by treason, insurrection and war. By the logic of everybody who exaggerates what was done at the Capitol, we should just turn ourselves back over to British control.

Some people felt the government has failed in its duties, they made a very impotent attempt to "overthrow" it. That's as American as apple pie. Let's talk about the bombing of the capitol and razing of DC that was done by others who felt the same way.

The Driver

I drive.
Repeatedly attacking federal buildings and declaring an actual autonomous zone of warlords and drug dealers...which is an actual attempt at secession.

But yeah, we're the nuts ones.
Remind me again which attacks were perpetrated on buildings when Congress was convened to do the country’s businsss?

MAKAVELI

This is the first time I have heard a crazy Trumper freak about this one! It is hard to keep up with you nuts.

I missed this topical in the Presidential debates apparently

Did this happen to you or something?
Among other things as well. He/she/it is definitely triggered. Lol

The Driver

I drive.
The minority conspiracy theorists were never a threat. It's like being afraid of a toothless, clawless cat.

The point is our country was founded by treason, insurrection and war. By the logic of everybody who exaggerates what was done at the Capitol, we should just turn ourselves back over to British control.

Some people felt the government has failed in its duties, they made a very impotent attempt to "overthrow" it. That's as American as apple pie. Let's talk about the bombing of the capitol and razing of DC that was done by others who felt the same way.
We fought the oppression of the monarchy. We don’t have a monarchy. Our leaders are 100% duly-elected. Except for one the guy only that just lost, according to you and other pAtRiOts that subscribe to sophomoric conspiracy theory garbage.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
We fought the oppression of the monarchy. We don’t have a monarchy. Our leaders are 100% duly-elected. Except for one guy only that just lost, according to you and people that subscribe to sophomoric conspiracy theory garbage.

I don't remember the part in the Declaration of Independence that said that it is the right of the people to abolish a government as long as it is a monarchy and not duly elected. SMH.

We also don't have leaders, we have servants and representatives. The fact that you refer to them as leaders says a lot about your views on government.

And what was according to me? Sounds like you are putting words in my mouth, but your sentence structure is terrible, so I don't know what you think I said.

Just because people buy into a conspiracy theory doesn't mean they don't have real grievances.

The Driver

I drive.
I don't remember the part in the Declaration of Independence that said that it is the right of the people to abolish a government as long as it is a monarchy and not duly elected. SMH.

We also don't have leaders, we have servants and representatives. The fact that you refer to them as leaders says a lot about your views on government.

And what was according to me? Sounds like you are putting words in my mouth, but your sentence structure is terrible, so I don't know what you think I said.

Just because people buy into a conspiracy theory doesn't mean they don't have real grievances.
Semantics. Of course they’re our representatives.

The point is we have elected leaders.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
He/she/it is definitely triggered. Lol
1610613207418.png

newfie

now we know why we had the troops stationed at all the capitals