Are we on the brink of civil war 2.0?

PT Car Washer

now we know why we had the troops stationed at all the capitals

Antifa is now allied with the Republican Party? Who could have predicted?

vantexan

The other actions can be boiled down to state crimes, brother. This was an attack on our government and democracy generally.
True. When I think about the million man army they brought, armed to the teeth, blowing away anyone in their way...oh, wait, didn't happen.

bbsam

Staff member
This is why I'm harping so much on the lying.

You know that Bruce Jenner is a man.

But your'e willing to lie out of expedience, convenience, or empathy just because truth doesn't matter in your world.
I have never seen Bruce Jenner’s penis so I’m not sure what I believe.

bbsam

Staff member
I'm just going to put this right here:

"That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
1611224670385.png

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I’m starting to think that they didn’t really believe the crap that was spewing from their mouths. Or fingertips more likely.
People spend all their time reading nutjob stuff on the internet and convince themselves there's some big movement happening when really it's just a small group of whackadoos in an echo chamber.

I'm not actually judging their personal lives or their decisions.

I'm noting that a man doesn't become a woman by cutting off anything or simply declaring it to be so.

That's a description. Not a judgment.
Why is this important to flaunt that you know a certain person is a man or a woman?