Are we on the brink of WW3? (On Topic Please)

Rack em

Made the Podium
Things are heating up in Syria and Russia is making some serious threats and it seems they are preparing for an all out nuclear war. They have told all of their students abroad to return home immediately and a number of their officials have stated that if Hilary wins the election then war is all but certain.

Russia is being accused of hacking into and tampering with the election already. They obviously want Trump in office because they know they can influence him and they know Hilary won't be bullied. I haven't looked at the "polls" lately but I am sure Hilary is ahead which is scary. I wonder if the electoral college will be influenced by Russia's threats? Either way that's messed up.

I hope these ongoing issues can be resolved without war, especially nuclear war, but I don't think that's an option anymore. I can just imagine a few weeks into the war there will be a news headline "ICBM missile headed toward X city, please evacuate" Then UPS will be like "Please finish your route, you should be off road before bombs hit"

over9five

Staff member
Of course Hillary won't be bullied. She will be BOUGHT.
We'll just hide that as a donation to the Clinton Foundation, but it's the same thing.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Things are heating up in Syria and Russia is making some serious threats and it seems they are preparing for an all out nuclear war. They have told all of their students abroad to return home immediately and a number of their officials have stated that if Hilary wins the election then war is all but certain.

Russia is being accused of hacking into and tampering with the election already. They obviously want Trump in office because they know they can influence him and they know Hilary won't be bullied. I haven't looked at the "polls" lately but I am sure Hilary is ahead which is scary. I wonder if the electoral college will be influenced by Russia's threats? Either way that's messed up.

I hope these ongoing issues can be resolved without war, especially nuclear war, but I don't think that's an option anymore. I can just imagine a few weeks into the war there will be a news headline "ICBM missile headed toward X city, please evacuate" Then UPS will be like "Please finish your route, you should be off road before bombs hit"
The guy calling for war if Hillary Clinton wins is a nut bag.
The Best of Vladimir Zhirinovsky, the Clown Prince of Russian Politics | VICE | United States

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
check out George Carlins video on wishing for wars, death and destruction, chaos, earthquakes, etc. can't find it to post link.

pretty funny stuff.

if scooby or anyone else had made the comment I made everyone would see it for what it is.........humor.

fuh.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

If Trump gets in, and he has a Congressional majority, it could very well happen.

newfie

If Trump gets in, and he has a Congressional majority, it could very well happen.

my fear with Trump would be the opposite. I think he will be an isolationist that allows the world to over reach without our intervention.
Hillary on the other hand wants to impose a no fly zone in Syria. Think the Russians will throw their hands up and leave when that happens?

Rack em

Made the Podium
I just can't help but thinking we're all screwed. My state I believe has the second largest amount of nukes in it so I can only assume we will be a big target.