Are we on the brink of WW3? (On Topic Please)

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Clock Sucker, Oct 15, 2016.

1. Clock Sucker

Clock Sucker I handle a lot of packages

Things are heating up in Syria and Russia is making some serious threats and it seems they are preparing for an all out nuclear war. They have told all of their students abroad to return home immediately and a number of their officials have stated that if Hilary wins the election then war is all but certain.

Russia is being accused of hacking into and tampering with the election already. They obviously want Trump in office because they know they can influence him and they know Hilary won't be bullied. I haven't looked at the "polls" lately but I am sure Hilary is ahead which is scary. I wonder if the electoral college will be influenced by Russia's threats? Either way that's messed up.

I hope these ongoing issues can be resolved without war, especially nuclear war, but I don't think that's an option anymore. I can just imagine a few weeks into the war there will be a news headline "ICBM missile headed toward X city, please evacuate" Then UPS will be like "Please finish your route, you should be off road before bombs hit"

2. olroadbeech

olroadbeech Happy Verified UPSer

hoping for ww3 . earth would be better off without human beings. it's happened before.

3. scooby0048

scooby0048 This page left intentionally blank

That really is a pretty idiotic thing to say. Who the F* hopes for a war that will ultimately kill billions of people.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  4. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

Of course Hillary won't be bullied. She will be BOUGHT.
    We'll just hide that as a donation to the Clinton Foundation, but it's the same thing.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. Consider the source

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • List
  6. scooby0048

scooby0048 This page left intentionally blank

I did, and was trying to be "Xmas season nice"

7. hallerin

hallerin Active Member

Here's proof that there's no god if all that :censored2: is true and ends up happening.

8. Orion inc.

Orion inc. I like turtles

Please seek help. You've proven to be mentally sick on here. This proves it

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. Turdferguson

Turdferguson Just a turd

The guy calling for war if Hillary Clinton wins is a nut bag.
    The Best of Vladimir Zhirinovsky, the Clown Prince of Russian Politics | VICE | United States

10. MyTripisCut

MyTripisCut Well-Known Member

Totally agree. I just want a weapon that kills Amazon delivery drivers and drones....

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  11. olroadbeech

olroadbeech Happy Verified UPSer

check out George Carlins video on wishing for wars, death and destruction, chaos, earthquakes, etc. can't find it to post link.

pretty funny stuff.

if scooby or anyone else had made the comment I made everyone would see it for what it is.........humor.

fuh.

12. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

A fictitious character on an anonymous Internet chat forum?

13. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

If Trump gets in, and he has a Congressional majority, it could very well happen.

14. UpstateNYUPSer

Do you really think that he would wait for permission?

15. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

Yes.
    He would consult experts first before making a rash decision .
    That's how a successful businessman stays successful .

Hillary on the other hand , would do what ever her puppet masters tell her to do .

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. UpstateNYUPSer

Kind of hard to believe that a white educated liberal from outside of Boston supports Trump.

17. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

Nice to hear that you're on board, thanks.

18. newfie

newfie Well-Known Member

my fear with Trump would be the opposite. I think he will be an isolationist that allows the world to over reach without our intervention.
    Hillary on the other hand wants to impose a no fly zone in Syria. Think the Russians will throw their hands up and leave when that happens?

19. Clock Sucker

Clock Sucker I handle a lot of packages

I just can't help but thinking we're all screwed. My state I believe has the second largest amount of nukes in it so I can only assume we will be a big target.

20. 1BROWNWRENCH

1BROWNWRENCH Amatuer Malthusian