Arizona's anti-imigration law...

bbsam

Staff member
Bingo! that was the point of my post. "Give me your poor, your tired, your huddled masses that yearn to be free" Where is that written? Oh yea, the Statue of Liberty, given to our country from who? The French! The horrors of these illegals that cross the border to do what? WORK!! Work that many young americans won't do because it is below them and hired by white owned business because they will work cheaply.
yep

diesel96

Your "rights" would only be violated if the cops did not have "reasonable cause" to ask to see your ID.

That's the problem, they don't need "reasonable cause" with this Bill, they can now stop citizens in their tracks w/o warrant...

The first lesson of self defense for people of that state, is to stop making it so easy and accessible to obtain guns, and stop hiring illegals for low wages and no benefits.....

Really??? How about sealing the border first to stop the flow of illegals? Seems that our govt would rather use the "damn with leaks theroy"...lets catch catch the water in a bucket and throw it over the damn instead of fixing the leaks. Notice i said "govt" and not the Messiah or Democrats...our govt SUCKS!!!!

How about we utilize our military smarter, instead of deploying them around the world in 179 countries, we bring home most and deploy them where most casualties are occurring, along the Mexican/US border.

And how do you propose to stop making it so easy to obtain guns????
By outlawing cash and carry gun shows, legitimate background checks (like they do when you apply for an airport/ramp badge), 5-7 day cooling off period...

moreluck

golden ticket member
Bingo! that was the point of my post. "Give me your poor, your tired, your huddled masses that yearn to be free" Where is that written? Oh yea, the Statue of Liberty, given to our country from who? The French! The horrors of these illegals that cross the border to do what? WORK!! Work that many young americans won't do because it is below them and hired by white owned business because they will work cheaply.

There are proper procedures to becoming an American. No shortcuts! How would you like it at work if you were in line for a job.....you had seniority, but they gave the job to someone with less seniority. You would have a fit !! LEGAL immigrants also don't like the illegals and their shortcuts. It's criminal! There are ways of becoming an American......go through the proper procedures and Lady Liberty will welcome you.

That's the problem, they don't need "reasonable cause" with this Bill, they can now stop citizens in their tracks w/o warrant...

Where I come from they call it "driving while black." When I got a gun drawn to my head one day they called it "walking while white." Now we got "driving and walking while mexican" I like it, it has a certain ring to it.

bbsam

Staff member
Maybe I should polish up on my spanish and head down to Arizona. With the size of the civil suit settlement I pull out of the state I'll retire in three years, long before Upstate and not doing it on the backs of my overworked and underpaid drivers.

Maybe I should polish up on my spanish and head down to Arizona. With the size of the civil suit settlement I pull out of the state I'll retire in three years, long before Upstate and not doing it on the backs of my overworked and underpaid drivers.

Just don't resist, It could become deadly.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Originally Posted by diesel96
The first lesson of self defense for people of that state, is to stop making it so easy and accessible to obtain guns, and stop hiring illegals for low wages and no benefits.....

Really??? How about sealing the border first to stop the flow of illegals? Seems that our govt would rather use the "damn with leaks theroy"...lets catch catch the water in a bucket and throw it over the damn instead of fixing the leaks. Notice i said "govt" and not the Messiah or Democrats...our govt SUCKS!!!!

How about we utilize our military smarter, instead of deploying them around the world in 179 countries, we bring home most and deploy them where most casualties are occurring, along the Mexican/US border.
That was proposed but someone in our govt does not want to do that...i think that our govt feels amnesty for illegals is the answer...yep that will stop them from comming over the border.

By outlawing cash and carry gun shows, legitimate background checks (like they do when you apply for an airport/ramp badge), 5-7 day cooling off period...
I just bought a gun and background cks are done in about 5 mins now with he proper documentation. Also if a person wants a gun bad enough they can get it. Its easy to get a gun illegally. A cooling of period might help though for the occasional husband/wife pissed off because of cheating so needs to get a gun and pop a cap...but i suspect that if the person could not get a gun they would just get a knife, hammer, chainsaw, etc. We could put a cooling of period on those items too.:wink2:

Lue C Fur

Evil member
probable cause is the rule. what a person looks like is not probable cause.

Im trying to see where in that law it says "person looks like"...again the probable cause is the police suspects he is illegal. You know if you dont like this law then you are guilty in the same regard...you say anyone who is in the Tea Party, wears a red, white, and blue shirt, has a American flag, or who does not like or agree with Obama is a...Reddneck, racist, stupid, etc., etc. How do you know that for a fact? I guess the MSM is guilty too. Damn!!! Aint this fun. :wink2:

Hey look at that guy wearing a turbin on his head and spouting some funny language at the airport...look at the huge bulge in his pants (giggity)...is he happy to see Obama or should we suspect he is a terrorist an maybe take a better look at him? Oh wait there is grandma with her walker...lets ck her instead. LMAO!!!!:funny:

Lue C Fur

Evil member
There are proper procedures to becoming an American. No shortcuts! How would you like it at work if you were in line for a job.....you had seniority, but they gave the job to someone with less seniority. You would have a fit !! LEGAL immigrants also don't like the illegals and their shortcuts. It's criminal! There are ways of becoming an American......go through the proper procedures and Lady Liberty will welcome you.

+1. But that takes to long and it envolves work. Obamas way is much more easy plus giving amnesty gets those votes once they become citizens.

I move out of states with unfavorable conditions like 10% sales tax and infectious crime rates. Great retirement plan though, sounds like the redneck retirement I hear about on comedy central.

brett636

But according to the law, the reasonable cause would be that I "look" like I might be an illegal. And you think that's constitutional?

It states specifically in the law that those criteria cannot be used when questioning immigration status.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
By outlawing cash and carry gun shows, legitimate background checks (like they do when you apply for an airport/ramp badge), 5-7 day cooling off period..

I already own 17 guns.

Please tell me why the hell I should be required to wait 5-7 days for the government to give me permission to excercise my constitutional right to buy another one.

It is against the law to sell or posess marijuana, and I havent touched the stuff in 14 years....but if I wanted to buy some it would take me about 15 minutes to find it. The fact that its "illegal" isnt going to get in the way of me buying it if I want it bad enough.

If criminals arent going to obey laws about drugs, why the hell do you think they will obey laws about guns?

Background checks and waiting periods serve no purpose other than to give the hand-wringers a warm and fuzzy feeling that they are "doing something" about crime by making all those bad, icky, poopy guns go away.

If you need to feel all warm and fuzzy and safe, go buy a blanket. Those of us who live in the real world would prefer to arm ourselves.

diesel96

So the cops dont stop people and ask for id or ask questions without warrents already?

This bill relinquishes probable cause and doesn't require the authorities a reason to stop people.... Someone can come up to a Police Officer asking for directions, and that officer can, out of the blue, if you fit the profile, ask for multiple forms of ID and take you downtown if there's any discreptancies...that's racial profiling...BTW, I'm ok with the current law, ID'ing those who had real, reason to be stopped, questioned, and arrested....That's already on the books, why go one step further and relinkquish our liberties.....

moreluck

golden ticket member
How is that racial profiling?.. ...you're assuming that illegals are all Hispanic. They can be Irish, French, German etc. How does one fit the description of "illegal immigrant"? Just carry ID and you're good to go.