Atomic

Ron Carey lives on

Im sure there are plenty of non union jobs out there In non rtw states, simplify your problem with union jobs, and seek either a manager position at Ups or find you a non union job

Sent using BrownCafe App

Atomic_Smurf

Attachments

• 1425925073268.jpg
    1425925073268.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 130

satellitedriver

Do some research on what you have and why. Who has faught it and who has been for it. A satellite driver, probably low seniority, low IQ, Less experience with negotiating with Ups, grow up

Sent using BrownCafe App
I did my research in 1997 and quit the teamsters after 11yrs.
Ron Carey is the primary reason I quit paying the teamsters and one day I hope to "shed a tear" on his grave.
Hired in 1986.
I was a satellite driver from 1995 to 2014.
My tested IQ is 140.
Retired in 2014.
Every penny I would have paid in dues to the union since 1997 has been given to charities.
I was grown and paying my own way in 1971, where were you in 1971, punk.

satellitedriver

"Paying no taxes" implies that they do not pay any taxes period----not that they pay in throughout the year and get it all back (and then some) when they file.
Thank you for making my point.
They pay, then get it back. Then they get more from the people that paid and did not get their taxes back.
No implication, just fact.

Ron Carey lives on

I sure Ron would approve of your "take your ball and go home" attitude. Pro rtw union workers always have an excuse. They never seem to say im just a tight :censored2: that doesn't want to pay there share. Hurt pretty bad when you got called out on working off the clock, huh satellite,

Sent using BrownCafe App

Atomic_Smurf

Look at these idiots...Look at them! Not one of them lost a dime in pay after RTW passed in their state. They were lied to, emotionally manipulated & made to cry. Its a good thing they didn't lose that pay because that $1,500 will be needed to pay for their new artificially inflated health insurance expenses. Too bad they were busy fighting the wrong fight.

Attachments

• 1426033388981.jpg
    1426033388981.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 132

Ron Carey lives on

The only people being manipulated in the situation, are once good republican s that feel they are not tea bagger enough if they don't support Rtw. The Koch Bros say jump, and repubs say how high, talk about being controlled

Sent using BrownCafe App

satellitedriver

I sure Ron would approve of your "take your ball and go home" attitude. Pro rtw union workers always have an excuse. They never seem to say im just a tight :censored2: that doesn't want to pay there share. Hurt pretty bad when you got called out on working off the clock, huh satellite,

Sent using BrownCafe App
Wow, how ignorant are you of the facts of why the 1997 strike was called.
Never have I worked off the clock.
I worked for the company that paid my wage.
For 10yrs I made a 105 mile commute to get to the center. I took me 21yrs to call in my first sick day.
In my 28yrs, I called sick in twice.
It is called work ethic.
I had hernia surgery, in 1995, I went back to work.
I had colon cancer surgery in 2010 and went back to work and pulled a 12 hr day.
Match my work record, punk.
You and your ilk need the union, because you could not survive the real working world without the blanket of protection.

RTW means, right to work, but you want it to mean you can work. if you pay the machine.

Live your life thinking that unions made America. They had their place, then drove manufacturing overseas.

Detroit, Cleveland, and Chicago are a real hotbed of job growth.

Texas will never buy into the BS.

Ron Carey lives on

I can't believe you continued to work at a union shop for so long. Surely there was a management position for you. Or maybe Fed ex was hiring at that time, oh I see now, you wanted the benefits of a union job, you just want to denounce collective bargaining in the process. Thats called a taker. You will take what we negotiate and complain later. Typical scab

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

Colon cancer wow, glad you beat it. Just wondering did Ups pay for treatments, rehabs and possibly surgery out of the goodness of their heart, or was it because you had negotiated insurance?

Sent using BrownCafe App