Ban Pressure Cookers

Catatonic

Nine Lives
In reflection on emerging facts in the Boston marathon events, I think pressure cookers should be banned or at least establish a waiting list.

wkmac

everyone get out of his way----Hoax finally went off the deep end:

With the increase in the number of posting over the last 3 days, I just assumed that Upstate had hijacked Hoax's account. I'm waiting for Hoax to respond to a Moreluck post with "Yawn" and then we'll have the evidence to support the hypothesis.

brett636

I think mandatory pressure cooker registration will do the trick. Register all pressure cookers so the government will know where these dangerous devices are at all times!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Moreluck said she had TWO pressure cookers. Only a pressure-cooker-nut needs two.
Oh, the mayhem!
Actually, this is the first time ever I have lied on B.C..........I have been afraid of pressure cookers all my life. My mom used to can and use one. I think they are dangerous. Besides, I have the time to cook something for a long time.....like corned beef and pot roasts.

Bless me father for I have sinned........

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Actually, this is the first time ever I have lied on B.C..........I have been afraid of pressure cookers all my life. My mom used to can and use one. I think they are dangerous. Besides, I have the time to cook something for a long time.....like corned beef and pot roasts.

No prob ... 4 Hail Marys.

moreluck

golden ticket member

...and an act of contrition.

The Act of Contrition is a prayer as follows......

(Note: I am not really sure what that is....)

O my God,
I am heartily sorry for
having offended
Thee,
and I detest all my sins,
because I dread the loss of heaven,
and
the pains of hell;
but most of all because
they offend Thee, my
God,
Who are all good and
deserving of all my love.
I firmly
resolve,
with the help of Thy grace,
to confess my sins,
to do
penance,
and to amend my life.

Amen

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
With the increase in the number of posting over the last 3 days, I just assumed that Upstate had hijacked Hoax's account. I'm waiting for Hoax to respond to a Moreluck post with "Yawn" and then we'll have the evidence to support the hypothesis.

Aahhhhh, the scientific method.....sweet.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I think mandatory pressure cooker registration will do the trick. Register all pressure cookers so the government will know where these dangerous devices are at all times!

Moreluck said she had TWO pressure cookers. Only a pressure-cooker-nut needs two.
Oh, the mayhem!

There is a famous song and it mentions "pressure cooker".
Stop right there, before we go to far....please name the song.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
In reflection on emerging facts in the Boston marathon events, I think pressure cookers should be banned or at least establish a waiting list.

Just for the sake of humanity,

This weekend.... I will be running a pressure cooker buyback program.

​It doesn't matter the condition. Bring it in. These have to be taken off the streets.

wkmac

First they came for the 10 qt. stainless steel cookers. Then they came for the 6 qt. Next it was the aluminum models. Finally they came for the mason jars. So who will speak up when they come for my cast iron cookware?

moreluck

golden ticket member
First they came for the 10 qt. stainless steel cookers. Then they came for the 6 qt. Next it was the aluminum models. Finally they came for the mason jars. So who will speak up when they come for my cast iron cookware?

This was hand made in Montana and they will have to pry it from my cold dead fingers......