BC Fantasy Football League

T

Turdferguson

AAAAAAAA somehow i got two teams on there ......delete one
Did the same thing. Using the full site not the app. If you go to the my team tab. Then edit team info. At bottom right of screen it will say delete team.

upschuck

Would have considered it. Sunday afternoon draft Labor Day weekend wouldn't have worked.
Yeah who does that?

You can do autodraft like me

Evidently, I do. :)

We can push it back later or maybe on that Sat/Mon, but would have to be later for the guys/gals that work on Sat, if you guys like. My thinking was to get it in after the final preseason games, not too late for east coast, and not too early for the west coast people. I just put than time in because I had to set date/time for draft.

What does everybody think?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

We can push it back later or maybe on that Sat/Mon, but would have to be later for the guys/gals that work on Sat, if you guys like. My thinking was to get it in after the final preseason games, not too late for east coast, and not too early for the west coast people. I just put than time in because I had to set date/time for draft.

I'll probably do auto draft anyway. Isn't worth the time and effort to me.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Froggy, if you don't get the last person, let me know. I'll do it.

upschuck

For me, drafting is half the fun.

BTW, I want to thank Chuck for naming my team with my first name, for the few people on this site who don't already know who I am.:deletesmiley2:
I agree, drafting is a bunch of fun.

I didn't do that, I have several times stated that to make/keep yourself anonymous to sign up, on a different account. Whatever your first name is on the account, it will say "First Name's" awesome team, or whatever. If you want me to delete your team, so you can re-enter, just tell me, and I can do that.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I agree, drafting is a bunch of fun.

I didn't do that, I have several times stated that to make/keep yourself anonymous to sign up, on a different account. Whatever your first name is on the account, it will say "First Name's" awesome team, or whatever. If you want me to delete your team, so you can re-enter, just tell me, and I can do that.
I think that's because of your yahoo account. Mines the same way.
No worries, I renamed my team already.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

I want the MONSTER to play. I need the MONSTER to play. I like the MONSTER and I can talk fantasy football trash to him and TRASH HIS GREEN BAY PACKERS. (This helps me develop the trash I will toss at my husband in regards to those PACKERS. And my HUSBAND is a MONSTER.)

ENUFF SAID!!!

upschuck

I want the MONSTER to play. I need the MONSTER to play. I like the MONSTER and I can talk fantasy football trash to him and TRASH HIS GREEN BAY PACKERS. (This helps me develop the trash I will toss at my husband in regards to those PACKERS. And my HUSBAND is a MONSTER.)

ENUFF SAID!!!
Tell us how you really feel. He'd be a good addition.