BC Fantasy Football League

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
13-3 at end of season, chump
image.jpg

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
That would be the second time today I was called a chump. First time some meatsleeve demanded I move my truck from his parking spot...while I had 30 boxes on the cart. Told him truck wasn't moving until I was done. "You'll move the truck you friend'kin chump"

Funny, my hearing is bad so I stepped off the truck to walk up to his window to ask him what he said, (because, well you know, I could have been wrong and needed clarification) he rolled up the window and drove away before I got there. One spot in the corner of the lot and no other cars around but I'm the chump for parking there? SMH.

That would be the second time today I was called a chump. First time some meatsleeve demanded I move my truck from his parking spot...while I had 30 boxes on the cart. Told him truck wasn't moving until I was done. "You'll move the truck you friend'kin chump"

Funny, my hearing is bad so I stepped off the truck to walk up to his window to ask him what he said, (because, well you know, I could have been wrong and needed clarification) he rolled up the window and drove away before I got there. One spot in the corner of the lot and no other cars around but I'm the chump for parking there? SMH.
Chump

Make it 3

T

Turdferguson

Meatsleeve what the heck is that.
That's two new sayings I learned on here today. Meatsleeve, and go suck a bug. As a bonus got to make fun of two customers also.