BC Fantasy Football League

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That would be the second time today I was called a chump. First time some meatsleeve demanded I move my truck from his parking spot...while I had 30 boxes on the cart. Told him truck wasn't moving until I was done. "You'll move the truck you friend'kin chump"

Funny, my hearing is bad so I stepped off the truck to walk up to his window to ask him what he said, (because, well you know, I could have been wrong and needed clarification) he rolled up the window and drove away before I got there. One spot in the corner of the lot and no other cars around but I'm the chump for parking there? SMH.
30 boxes is a lot. I might have taken a few off and told him sorry gonna be awhile. Looks like I'll have to make another trip.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Meatsleeve what the heck is that.
That's two new sayings I learned on here today. Meatsleeve, and go suck a bug. As a bonus got to make fun of two customers also.
Meatsleeve...that flap of skin that holds a dog's pink pecker in....or for our Jewish friends, well same thing I guess.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Meatsleeve what the heck is that.
That's two new sayings I learned on here today. Meatsleeve, and go suck a bug. As a bonus got to make fun of two customers also.
When someone won't shut up, tell em to close their pissflap and stop bumping their gums. They'll be too dumbfounded to respond but at least they will shut up.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Thought they were a borderline super bowl team?
image.jpg