BC Fantasy Football League

upschuck

Can I substitute players throughout the game?
No, not that involved, Player have to be in an active roster position before their game starts, and once it starts, they are locked in, even if they get hurt on first play of game.

I have heard a commercial for a site that you can do real time substitutions during game, but that seems like too much work for me.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

No, not that involved, Player have to be in an active roster position before their game starts, and once it starts, they are locked in, even if they get hurt on first play of game.

I have heard a commercial for a site that you can do real time substitutions during game, but that seems like too much work for me.

How can you possibly enjoy the games if you are spending all of your time making FL team substitutions?

T

Turdferguson

Lazy

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Ain't nobody got time for that.

upschuck

We are less than a week from the draft, if you aren't familiar with yahoo's online draft, join a mock draft, those usually go by pretty quickly.

Draft is this Sunday @ 6pm ET and draft room will open 15 mins beforehand. In case you have forgotten the draft order here it is once again, with these being repeated for a total of 15 rounds
upload_2015-8-31_19-58-47.png