Been fired ! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

705red

Browncafe Steward
ROFLCOPTER :devillangel: ::

Cards are first place, and Cubs are in second. Granted its a close second, but Cards just signed Matt Holliday:)

GO CARDS!
You might want to check the standings again! Who's in second place?

8 and 2 since the all star break!

jennie

Originally Posted by klein
Thanks tieguy ! I was just surfing this site to see how I can delete my account.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jennie, as you know, honesty is klein's religion, honest! I assumed that by trying to delete his account he wanted nothing to do with browncafe again. I was trying to help him , based on his statement which must be honest since he says he is.

Gosh, sorry, my mistake. I try to read all posts, but I pass some up. Thanks for letting me see. :wink2:

klein

Für Meno :)
:funny:Yeah, I'll go work at Jennies hub.... they don't keep employment records accross countries...LOL just joking and having fun, guys, and Jen..:smart:

705red

Browncafe Steward
:funny:Yeah, I'll go work at Jennies hub.... they don't keep employment records accross countries...LOL just joking and having fun, guys, and Jen..:smart:
And what makes you think that Jennie likes out of work drunks that suck the government nipple?

Ups_ER

You might want to check the standings again! Who's in second place?

8 and 2 since the all star break!

damnit. Well, to my defense, I live in FL now, and have yet to see a single Cards game. We'll manage, you will see. The Cubs will NEVER win a World Series, as long as Dumpster is pitching...ahemm. I mean Dempster..

Go Pujols, yet another MVP Season.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We were talking about Pujols the other day at work and the question was raised as to whether he was juicing or not. The consensus was that he is not and that he is just a very talented and hard working athlete. He should be MVP in a walk.

Ups_ER

We were talking about Pujols the other day at work and the question was raised as to whether he was juicing or not. The consensus was that he is not and that he is just a very talented and hard working athlete. He should be MVP in a walk.

Hey, one of friends said, Pujols played int he same HS as him Baseball (Senior Year), or maybe it was Community College, not sure ATM, as this was during College.

Anyways, he said Pujols was a big guy back then, NO JUICE, just a HUGE guy, who can hit HOMERUNS. Appearently, he already back then was known in the STL area.

Not sure, how he was picked in Round 5, and overlooked for that long. Really though, Pujols is a great Guy, who does tons for the STL community.

If he would Juice, im sure he'd tested positive by now.

--- :):wink2:

klein

Für Meno :)
And what makes you think that Jennie likes out of work drunks that suck the government nipple?
I'm sick of hearing that goverment nippling stuff !
If it wasn't for us single guys, that pay taxes for other familes all our lives, so they can live better, the standard of living for those familes would drastically sink !
I pay over $900 yearly for school taxes, and never used the system, and don't have kids to use it.
I pay for parks, swimmingpools, playgrounds, that other families use with thier kids.
Garbage pick-up, my little plastic bag, compared to the huge trash familes have.
I pay more then my share for healthcare, ( I visit a doctor maybe every 2-3 years - how often does a family of 4 visit one ) ?

I didn't have a wife that went on Maturity leave (unemployment funds) and got paid 6months thru the goverment. And paid my share for having her baby on top of that.
Do I tell them, they are using the system, next time save up for that ? Ofcourse not !

Trust me, if I would have had the option all these years, to put my Unemployement Insurance fees (deducted from paycheck), seperatly into MY savings account, I would be much better off, then supporting familes.
But, thats life.

So, I sink once, ofcourse I don't get a thank-you from anyone, for doing more then my fair share all my life.
Just bashing, for using the system once.

And to top it off, I even hand out candy on holloween to treat kids from other familes. Donate to the Foodbank frequently, too.
Took people into my home, just for them to get on thier feet, so they can move on (rentfree).
2 of them this year alone !
They are both on my facebook, so trust me, I can back that up.
And these people were total strangers, that I have never met before !

I admit, I shouldn't be in this situation right now. My fault, but I'm not very picky when it comes to jobs now (just no more shiftwork) done that way too long. I'll be back at a job, no worries, and then continue paying more then my fair share !

Last edited:

jennie

First of all I did set myself up for some of this, but I do believe in some of what Klein has sad. I should of read other posts before I got a little heated on the others who were calling him names.

I sure as hell do not like drunks who do not work, I don't care if a guy shovels crap, you go to work! People say there is no work, there is always someone who will pay you to do a job, it may not be the perfect job, but its PAY!:peaceful:

UPS Lifer

Hey, one of friends said, Pujols played int he same HS as him Baseball (Senior Year), or maybe it was Community College, not sure ATM, as this was during College.

Anyways, he said Pujols was a big guy back then, NO JUICE, just a HUGE guy, who can hit HOMERUNS. Appearently, he already back then was known in the STL area.

Not sure, how he was picked in Round 5, and overlooked for that long. Really though, Pujols is a great Guy, who does tons for the STL community.

If he would Juice, im sure he'd tested positive by now.

--- :):wink2:

How is Jim Edmonds doing? Talk about a nice guy. He was my brother's neighbor and became good friends with my nephew. He keeps his golden glove trophies in a baggie in the closest along with other memorabilia. A couple of years ago he flew my nephew in a private jet to St Louis to spend the weekend there and party. When he could have commanded a higher salary, he decided to stay put in St. Louis because of the organization and the fans. Wouldn't it be nice if all athletes and owners were loyal like that?

Ups_ER

How is Jim Edmonds doing? Talk about a nice guy. He was my brother's neighbor and became good friends with my nephew. He keeps his golden glove trophies in a baggie in the closest along with other memorabilia. A couple of years ago he flew my nephew in a private jet to St Louis to spend the weekend there and party. When he could have commanded a higher salary, he decided to stay put in St. Louis because of the organization and the fans. Wouldn't it be nice if all athletes and owners were loyal like that?

Jimmie Edmonds, aka "Hollywood", is he still w/ the Cubs?

We were eating breakfast at First Watch, and behold, Jim Edmonds, with his hot wife, eating breakfast. Yes, he is a stand up guy as well, what a shame he is not w./ the cards anymore, he is a great center fielder (or was).

He got traded to the Cubs last season, I believe him and TOny Larussa had an argument, and well, Edmonds is gone.

-------------- Please correct me anyone, of i'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.