Beer

over9five

Staff member
I am planning on drinking heavily this weekend. I may even try some different beer.
Maybe not, really like my Sams.

Nice! I have the anonymous stamp of approval!

I will drink for all the right reasons AND I intend to do A LOT of PUI.

Saturday night, watch out. Keep the kids off BC....

klein

Für Meno :)
Wow !
Trying this beer for the first ever time. It's brewed by Labatts, tastes like Coors light, but with 5% alc.
It's on a new introductory sales offer ($17.49 for a 15 pack) - very cheap compared to $32 for Bud or Canadian.

It will become my new beer ! :) - besides , I get a 10% discount on it too, paying just $15.74 for the 15 case. (cheap in Canada) !

moreluck

golden ticket member
Wow !
Trying this beer for the first ever time. It's brewed by Labatts, tastes like Coors light, but with 5% alc.
It's on a new introductory sales offer ($17.49 for a 15 pack) - very cheap compared to $32 for Bud or Canadian.

It will become my new beer ! :) - besides , I get a 10% discount on it too, paying just $15.74 for the 15 case. (cheap in Canada) !

BRAVA....used to applaud a woman. Feminine of Bravo.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
A nice half and half would be nice,me throught is that dry. Guinness and Harp in a pint glass. It's either that or the feck'in St Blaise candles. I'd rather have the pint ! :st_patrick:

klein

Für Meno :)
Cheers! Winnipeg Jets fans get their own brew
Winnipeg Jets fans, this Bud's for you — literally.
Budweiser has created a new beer, called the Jets Fan Brew, made with water from iconic Winnipeg locations and "blessed with fans' best wishes for a winning hockey season.

1330586947927_ORIGINAL.jpg