Beer

M

MenInBrown

Peroni...its an italian beer...love it on tap at Carabbas...hanging with the fellas im a miller lite man

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm wearing it now (last time), then to the workshop!

Makes for good memory makers......you pull out a work rag to wipe up a little overspray and you see these words....."I Was a Winner at Boulder Station!" Good times !

I have a 'dust rag' that has a picture of Homer Simpson on it and say's to not be a Homer and lift properly........wonder where that's from??

klein

Für Meno :)
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." Couldn't agree more! Happy Birthday Benjamin Franklin !

klein

Für Meno :)

Yeah that’s a really good logic: Ben Franklin wrote a letter praising wine. Therefore he must have never mentioned beer as they are mutually exclusive to enjoy.
To me it sounds like he refined the thought he captured in a letter to be repeated in pubs. You guys are punks for defaming Ben Franklin’s relationship with beer. Slander!

I agree. The existence of this wine letter, to a Frenchie, does not mean that he never made a similar statement about beer. In fact, this is a strong indication that he did make the statement about beer. Among other things, Franklin was an inventor, writer and politician. If there is a common element among these professions it is that they all tend to stick to formulas that work. Franklin probably made this quote about wine, beer, rum, tobacco or whatever he was enjoying that day.
(The 2 above quotes taken from comments of the link you posted).

Well, thats what Molson sent me on my fb ,anyways. I just simply reposted that quote here :

Molson Canadian

‎"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." Couldn't agree more! Happy Birthday Benjamin Franklin.

P

pickup

(The 2 above quotes taken from comments of the link you posted).

Well, thats what Molson sent me on my fb ,anyways. I just simply reposted that quote here :

Molson Canadian

‎"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." Couldn't agree more! Happy Birthday Benjamin Franklin.

umm yeah, two quotes from the comments section of the link from respectively, BeerFan and ProfK. I forgot about those two esteemed historians.

So you are basically saying you just regurgitated something you got from an email with no fact checking. Typical.

I'm on vay ca and I went old school and bought a couple of four ties of Budweiser. Cooking on the grill in 25 degrees & snow I'm truly grateful to the Teamsters for negotiating all this vacation time tha I can spread out.

Last edited: