Being accused of hitting a dog- On Topic

vvv

Good lord--If I had went by your rules I could have just left the truck in the building and made everyone come get their packages. If you are truly taking it to those extremes you should have never applied at UPS in the first place.
I truly do take it to those extremes and getting bit or chased by dogs was never in my job duties/classification.

vvv

Good lord--If I had went by your rules I could have just left the truck in the building and made everyone come get their packages. If you are truly taking it to those extremes you should have never applied at UPS in the first place.
Guess that's why I get preferential treatment in most situations.

Last edited by a moderator:

vvv

Have never NI a non sig. Required pkg. due to dogs, goats, cows/horses, bison, or bears.
Wait til the snow falls soon and people don't shovel.......front corner of my truck will be loaded with a good amount of EMC........NO shovel......NO package.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I truly do take it to those extremes and getting bit or chased by dogs was never in my job duties/classification.

Wait til the snow falls soon and people don't shovel.......front corner of my truck will be loaded with a good amount of EMC........NO shovel......NO package.

Brother i could care less if I walk into someones place of business and a dog is present......he goes away or I turn around and go away.

You wouldn't have lasted a month in my old center.

Toughen up, cupcake.

vvv

You wouldn't have lasted a month in my old center.

Toughen up, cupcake.

And why is that you think this......because all of you in your center got a new crew in and they all tightened the screws on you and you all started running scared?

Too funny in that I wish you all could come take a look in my center and see how I conduct myself.

Last edited by a moderator:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Nice try clown.......i hit my 30th year not long after the calendar turns into 2017.

You think you know a lot......but in reality you don't. Just keep those lips permanently squared up on the bosses rump because as I said before the company LOVES little cupcake softies like yourself.

Perhaps....but then again I'm not the pusillanimous who is afraid of dogs.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Another clown like Upstate I see we have here.

And why is that you think this......because all of you in your center got a new crew in and they all tightened the screws on you and you all started running scared?

Too funny in that I wish you all could come take a look in my center and see how I conduct myself.

You still wouldn't have survived in my old center.

vvv

You still wouldn't have survived in my old center.
Many have tried me......none have had success......all have come and gone while I'm still here.......and I laugh away.

I remember my sup a few years ago had to take a 3 day spin out there with me for the usual nonsense.
We are chatting away during the last day as we were friendly and he understood my position. And then he comes with......"C'mon *****, you're a good guy......can't you just do this and that and give me a little more and bring your time down....because they are hot on me and if not they want me to come down hard on you".

And my response......."Listen *****, I think you're a good guy too. But let me tell you something.....my wife never appreciated a damn thing iv'e done for her all these years and neither have any of you. So you can all get behind me along with her and line up and decide who wants to kiss my XXassXX first because I really don't give a XX:censored2:XX anymore".

He looked at me a bit surprised and wide eyed and I believe he just respected how I am and didn't bother with me anymore.

Indecisi0n

Many have tried me......none have had success......all have come and gone while I'm still here.......and I laugh away.

I remember my sup a few years ago had to take a 3 day spin out there with me for the usual nonsense.
We are chatting away during the last day as we were friendly and he understood my position. And then he comes with......"C'mon *****, you're a good guy......can't you just do this and that and give me a little more and bring your time down....because they are hot on me and if not they want me to come down hard on you".

And my response......."Listen *****, I think you're a good guy too. But let me tell you something.....my wife never appreciated a damn thing iv'e done for her all these years and neither have any of you. So you can all get behind me along with her and line up and decide who wants to kiss my XXassXX first because I really don't give a XX:censored2:XX anymore".

He looked at me a bit surprised and wide eyed and I believe he just respected how I am and didn't bother with me anymore.
I'll get behind you.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I know you all have been eagerly waiting for an update so here it is...

So my center manager sends a text to me and our shop steward letting us know the claim has been officially denied so I am 100% in the clear, perfect. But he also mentioned that now ups is pressing charges against these people!

On the info notice I left on their mailbox, they thought it was a good idea to tamper with it and write a few more things on there.So I originally wrote "Could not drive around because of your dogs and I didn't want to hit them" and after that they added "again... my have hit smaller dog." Not only did they not even come close to my handwriting, but they used like a sharpie to write it where as I used a normal ups pen.

So now ups is pressing charges against them for forgery and insurance fraud!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Or you could follow the methods. You attempt to walk the driveway. If there is a dog present then you put note on the box and leave (NI1). Drivers make things so complicated.
Nope.

Walk a 300 yard drive only to find mean dogs at the end of it? Fat chance in hell I am walking a drive unless I'm 100% sure there isn't a dog loose.

Last edited: