Ben Carson

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Its always good to hear the young struggle to develop an understanding of the political system.
Whatever you say old dog.
You sure do talk a lot for someone who has nothing to say.
Truth is though, the republican party is what's struggling.

Last edited:

tourists24

Whatever you say old dog.
You sure do talk a lot for someone who has nothing to say.
Truth is though, the republican party is what's struggling.
You're right. The republicans struggle. To listen to progressives talk about what Republicans need to do is funny. Dems aren't any better. Look at what is available. Is Hilary really what is gonna be the best for the country? So sad

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You're right. The republicans struggle. To listen to progressives talk about what Republicans need to do is funny. Dems aren't any better. Look at what is available. Is Hilary really what is gonna be the best for the country? So sad
Completely agree. And I'd say it goes both ways. Both parties are a joke and the "lesser of two evils" argument is getting old.

My point was though, the republican party is struggling in a lot of ways right now, there's no denying that.

bbsam

Staff member
It may be sad, but compared to the rest of the field, right and left, yes, probably.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Because you said so young pup
Another post with absolutely no substance.
Do you or do you not agree the Republican party is struggling.... with their own identity, with young and minority voters, and with how to win over the moderates and independents who inevitably decide election outcomes?

newfie

Another post with absolutely no substance.
Do you or do you not agree the Republican party is struggling.... with their own identity, with young and minority voters, and with how to win over the moderates and independents who inevitably decide election outcomes?

children get so impatient when you ignore them. I'll give you a clue every news show you turn on talks about trump and Carson. Now go do your homework and lets see if you can pass this course.

bbsam

Staff member
Figured you'd say that. Irrelevant what is on Hilary's plate.... and what she brings. She's the D
You asked the question.

The answer might be different if Rubio, Jeb, or Christie could get on the stage with her. Doesn't look like that's gonna happen.

Who would you like to blame for that?

bbsam

Staff member
children get so impatient when you ignore them. I'll give you a clue every news show you turn on talks about trump and Carson. Now go do your homework and lets see if you can pass this course.

Are you blaming the media for their popularity?

bbsam

Staff member
again odd question, explain it
Your statement was that Carson and Trump get all the media attention and they lead the Republican primary.

Now if they fail to win the nomination will it be the media's fault?

If they win the nomination but lose the general, is that the media's fault?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Your statement was that Carson and Trump get all the media attention and they lead the Republican primary.

Now if they fail to win the nomination will it be the media's fault?

If they win the nomination but lose the general, is that the media's fault?
He's just trolling.

newfie

any conservative does have to not only defeat the liberal candidate but the media. The interesting thing about this election at this point is trump and carson have successfully deflected the media's attempts to create a PC crisis to derail their candidacy. There is however sill plenty of time for the media to keep probing to find their Achilles heel.
so to answer your rephrased question I can't forecast at this time whether the media will be successful but I have bought extra bags of popcorn cause this race at this point is one of the more interesting elections I've ever seen.