Ben Carson

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
seems like it worked for Obama, Hillary tried it too but hers worked better as kindling wood.
Carson and Hillary's book sales figures are pretty similar.
Which proves nothing except a lot of people on both sides of the aisle wasted their money.
The difference between the two is Hillary might be president, and Ben Carson's only purpose in this theater is to boost his book sales.

newfie

Carson and Hillary's book sales figures are pretty similar.
Which proves nothing except a lot of people on both sides of the aisle wasted their money.
The difference between the two is Hillary might be president, and Ben Carson's only purpose in this theater is to boost his book sales.

president of the federal penitentiary? FBI investigation

newfie

You really don't see the idea of Hillary going to jail as delusional?
You've got about as much of a chance of that as Bush or Obama going to jail for war crimes.
I think you've had too much of the kool-aid.

FBI investigation with their top computer science people involved. presently over 400 top secret emails found with a lot more to come. Hillary has lived by her own rules and gotten away with a lot of dirty pool in the past. You cant talk you way out of a FBI investigation. I do however understand your feelings of desperation. the rest of the crowd on the democratic stage looked even more pitiful then Hillary.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
FBI investigation with their top computer science people involved. presently over 400 top secret emails found with a lot more to come. Hillary has lived by her own rules and gotten away with a lot of dirty pool in the past. You cant talk you way out of a FBI investigation. I do however understand your feelings of desperation. the rest of the crowd on the democratic stage looked even more pitiful then Hillary.
I'm not the one who's desperate. I couldn't care less if Hillary goes to jail.
I'm just living in reality.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
um yeah. You ignore FBI investigations with crack forensic computer science teams in your reality?
Dude, you have been watching too much Fox News. It's like talking to a brick wall.
Out of all the problems we have in this country, to be obsessing over some old lady's emails is beyond hysterical.

newfie

Dude, you have been watching too much Fox News. It's like talking to a brick wall.
Out of all the problems we have in this country, to be obsessing over some old lady's emails is beyond hysterical.

All the liberals on the morning shows on MSNBC are :censored2:ting their pants over this FBI investigation. Typical liberal response from you though. First the fox news line , then you'll try to play the race card. Ben Carson being black has to be roasting your nuts. Ask your controller to give you some fresh material to chant here.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
All the liberals on the morning shows on MSNBC are :censored2:ting their pants over this FBI investigation. Typical liberal response from you though. First the fox news line , then you'll try to play the race card. Ben Carson being black has to be roasting your nuts. Ask your controller to give you some fresh material to chant here.
I'm under 30, no one my age gives a :censored2: if someone's black. That's your bag old man.
MSNBC is just as bad as Faux News, they're political entertainment, and the fact that you watch that crap is hilarious to me.

newfie

Will wager you a months pay that Hillary doesn't serve any time in a federal prison.

Its a fair bet. Hillary has gotten away with a lot that should have put her behind bars. This one could be the one in light of the FBI having their best people on it. Time will tell.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
... and Reagan should have served time for violating the law in the Iran-Contra scandal. Nixon should also have from Watergate. Guess politicians and most government employees get more leeway than us common folks.