Bernie Sanders 2016

newfie

I understand that but that wasn't my question.

I think despite Hillary's fantasy about a vast right wing conspiracy that she has created the extra scrutiny with her actions. Bernie was right she is sucking up to wall street and she is bought and paid for. Bernie didn't have the guts to drive that point home and call her out on it and he's paying the price. its kind of like a prize fighter who gets the crowd behind him then throws the fight when he has his opponent on the ropes. I don't understand why you create a movement then pull back on the punches with the opponent who actually represents what you are fighting.

that's the thing about trump he will call out anyone and everyone regardless of party affiliation who does not fight the good fight.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
I think despite Hillary's fantasy about a vast right wing conspiracy that she has created the extra scrutiny with her actions. Bernie was right she is sucking up to wall street and she is bought and paid for. Bernie didn't have the guts to drive that point home and call her out on it and he's paying the price. its kind of like a prize fighter who gets the crowd behind him then throws the fight when he has his opponent on the ropes. I don't understand why you create a movement then pull back on the punches with the opponent who actually represents what you are fighting.

that's the thing about trump he will call out anyone and everyone regardless of party affiliation who does not fight the good fight.

Please tell us what Bernie should have said that he didn't say.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Please be specific about what you wanted him to say.
He wanted him to call her fat and talk about cankles. Also beat the dead horse in Benghazi and maybe even call her a closet lesbian. Realnewfieguy isn't interested in Bernie's talk about her policies or ties to corporate influence. He just wanted him to throw insults devoid of any substance like a pissed off rich middle schooler.

Basically he wasn't trump enough.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Why would independents be able to vote in a Democratic primary? Primaries are elections for members of its own party. Independents can vote in the general election but they have no Constitutional right to do so in a primary.
Where in the Constitution does it state that I have to be a member of any political party to vote? In Wisconsin, I can vote for anyone of the dam crooks without registering with any party.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Independents chose to be independent. As such they chose to not join in and participate in the voting that took place in those parties. They are more then welcome to join those parties and participate but chose not to. Another silly argument.
Some of us vote for the person and their stated policies. We are not sheep and just mark the ballot because there is an R or a D behind the name. This shouldn't prohibit us from primary voting.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
BHO was smart in picking Biden , nobody wanted Biden to take over in an emergency .
That being said who is left for Hillary to choose , certainly not Warren she's too smart . How about that Rep who thought Guam would tip over , he looks like a good pick. Or better yet she could just choose Biden .
How do you spell potato?

oldngray

nowhere special
Some of us vote for the person and their stated policies. We are not sheep and just mark the ballot because there is an R or a D behind the name. This shouldn't prohibit us from primary voting.

If you choose to not join a party why should you be allowed to vote for their potential candidates in a primary? Nothing prevents you from registering as a member of that party but if you choice is to do otherwise there are consequences.

Voting when not a member would be like letting management vote in union elections wouldn't it?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Using your sheep analogy....if you don't wear the 'brand', you have no say at this ranch.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
If you choose to not join a party why should you be allowed to vote for their potential candidates in a primary? Nothing prevents you from registering as a member of that party but if you choice is to do otherwise there are consequences.

Voting when not a member would be like letting management vote in union elections wouldn't it?
We have open primaries here in Wisconsin and can vote for anyone. I first registered to vote about 40 years ago. Do not recall if I had to choose a party affiliation or not.

BrownArmy

Depends on the state.

I'm registered Independent in MA and can vote for either party in the primaries.

oldngray

nowhere special
Depends on the state.

I'm registered Independent in MA and can vote for either party in the primaries.

States are allowed to have their own primary rules. If they choose to be more restrictive or more open they are allowed to do so. Its not a Constitutional issue.

newfie

good to see you agree. if not for the Black sheep the democrats would not have the white house.

moreluck

golden ticket member
40-hours-poverty.jpg