Bid Route Drivers Who’s Route Gets Cut…

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
Management just tried telling me I’m not covered for 9.5 because I wasn’t on the same route for 5 consecutive days. I have a bid route and they decide to cut it whenever they please. Not my problem, still a bid driver. Business Agent confirmed. Just wanted to spread some info in case anyone else is having this problem.

FAFO——management’s life motto.

542thruNthru

Management just tried telling me I’m not covered for 9.5 because I wasn’t on the same route for 5 consecutive days. I have a bid route and they decide to cut it whenever they please. Not my problem, still a bid driver. Business Agent confirmed. Just wanted to spread some info in case anyone else is having this problem.

Once you are on the list it doesn't matter what route you are on.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

Are you in progression?

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box

What did your BA confirm?

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box

IMG_1502.jpeg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Management says a lot of things, most often wrong. Truly wrong, not wrong like wifey says we men always are.

Thebrownblob

Center Manager tried telling one of my drivers that when I wasn’t around. Three grievances later, and over 25 hours of 9.5 penalty pay. I think the Center Manager realizes his bullying didn’t work. 😂 hopefully we get to the fourth one and quadruple time because I haven’t seen that yet😀

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Center Manager tried telling one of my drivers that when I wasn’t around. Three grievances later, and over 25 hours of 9.5 penalty pay. I think the Center Manager realizes his bullying didn’t work. 😂 hopefully we get to the fourth one and quadruple time because I haven’t seen that yet😀
Remember, they have to be paid four times in a calendar year, then several hoops have to be jumped through, like "the 45 day meeting" and subsequent violations grieved,

.....before the Supplemental Co-Chairs have the discretion to award quadruple time penalties.

We almost got there last year in my local, but wasn't able to get the 45 day meeting completed quick enough.

Thebrownblob

Remember, they have to be paid four times in a calendar year, then several hoops have to be jumped through, like "the 45 day meeting" and subsequent violations grieved,

.....before the Supplemental Co-Chairs have the discretion to award quadruple time penalties.

We almost got there last year in my local, but wasn't able to get the 45 day meeting completed quick enough.
Yep already paid three times, For three different people. Managements sphincter is pretty tight right now. 😃

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
Let me hold your hand for this. BA confirmed that I’m covered by 9.5 despite whatever management says. Filing on Monday. Worked 56 hours this week.
No need to get hostile with me young lady. You did not specify what your BA had confirmed, but you can hold something else.
IMG_1503.gif

Thebrownblob

Doing great. Ready to retire on my union pension knowing that hard work you put in is going in my bank account lol. I guess you are one of “my” drivers 😂
You’re welcome that the rest of us has sacrificed and maintained a union that still has a pension that you’ll get to enjoy. It’s too bad this corporation doesn’t feel the same way about the rest of its employees on the management side anymore.

UPSER1987

You’re welcome that the rest of us has sacrificed and maintained a union that still has a pension that you’ll get to enjoy. It’s too bad this corporation doesn’t feel the same way about the rest of its employees on the management side anymore.
I do agree with that. I feel sorry for current and future management people.