Biden - Tology

moreluck

golden ticket member
15qsnyp.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Once upon a time the office of VP was used a stepping stone for any given party to continue holding the WH.
Letting Biden stay as VP , only reenforces the notion that the D's know 2016 will not be their year .

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Biden makes a speech about how the middle class is getting shafted, and all you are concerned about is his shirt? I wish that was surprising.

“Why in God’s name does someone who makes tens of millions managing a hedge fund pay only 15% in taxes, while the average GM worker who makes $55,000 a year pays 25% in taxes?” Biden asked the thousands of union members who converged on Detroit for the Labor Day festivities.
http://www.freep.com/article/20140901/NEWS06/309010110/biden-labor-day-detroit

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It was too much like Mooch when she wore $500 shoes to work in a soup kitchen........rub it in much?
Any other fashion advice you have for politicians? Maybe you could chime in about Hillary's outfits, or Obama's tan suit. Anything to distract you from the real problems I guess.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The president looked like the used car salesman that he is in that suit. Total rookie look, too casual for "on the job".

Now he's getting fashion advice from the SOCAL bitch !!!

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
The president looked like the used car salesman that he is in that suit. Total rookie look, too casual for "on the job".

Now he's getting fashion advice from the SOCAL bitch !!!
original.jpg
original.jpg
I guess that applies to these guys,Right.I mean you actually think that Morelock, Oldie, Reallybrown consider themselves subject to the same rules that they've placed on Obama???? Everyone knows that Republicans don't consider themselves subject to the rules they place on EVERYONE else.......

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
When Obama is nothing but an empty suit, then the appearance of that suit gets noticed.
Really!!??
Lets just skip the fashion tips for dummies and get right to briefing priorities.
Republicans have been throwing sabot at the economy since President Obama took office. That was their great electoral strategy, tank the economy and blame the lazy N-Word in the lazy press.
However weakly the economy is growing despite the most palpable treason of Republican legislators. That is news.
The threat of ISIS? Are they trying to keep students, Blacks, the elderly and the poor from voting? No.
Is ISIS forcing the loss of hundreds of thousands of public sector jobs? No.
Is ISIS supporting anti-American government militias to aim firearms at American officials? No.