Biden - Tology

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Why do you have your nose so far up his ass you could probably smell his breath if you didn't even vote for him?
I wonder what discussion he wanted to start with his "thought provoking" statement. Sometimes it just isn't worth it to figure out what someone is trying to say.But seriously, ridiculing fools is a fixation. He's a fool.

moreluck

golden ticket member
original.jpg
original.jpg
I guess that applies to these guys,Right.I mean you actually think that Morelock, Oldie, Reallybrown consider themselves subject to the same rules that they've placed on Obama???? Everyone knows that Republicans don't consider themselves subject to the rules they place on EVERYONE else.......
These events look like happy events, not discussing strategy,I'm sure! Looks like a sporting event and an interview.

oldngray

nowhere special
Obama's meetings don't start 'til 11 AM no matter how urgent the situation may be. Sometimes emergencies happen in the middle of the night and need immediate attention !!

Obama believes its more important to stay up watching late night comedy shows than be present for presidential briefings.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Obama believes its more important to stay up watching late night comedy shows than be present for presidential briefings.
Oldie,If only the President would come out in favor of breathing, maybe you and morelock could collectively hold your breath-- the winner getting the " I Stood Up TO OBAMA"award....Wishful thinking.Pitiful attempt to criticize something - ANYTHING.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Better idea,maybe both the President and First Lady should do a breath air, drink water campaign maybe the fashion police will stop breathing - we can only hope.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Apparently, Oldie needs to see the doctor. His meds are losing their effectiveness.

This is just plain bat-s/'t crazy talk.
Who's the president right now??? The president is the responsible party in this scenario........and has been for5 or 6 years. Take your meds to bring you to reality!!

ImWaitingForTheDay

Who's the president right now??? The president is the responsible party in this scenario........and has been for5 or 6 years. Take your meds to bring you to reality!!
As the old proverb says "everything looks yellow to the jaundiced eye." The majority of Republicans -- both in Congress and elsewhere -- are quite simply determined to hate and criticize Obama no matter what he does. You and the golden oldie included.Clearly the UNHINGED have run out of things to lie and slime the president with.......

10 point

Really!!??
Lets just skip the fashion tips for dummies and get right to briefing priorities.
Republicans have been throwing sabot at the economy since President Obama took office. That was their great electoral strategy, tank the economy and blame the lazy N-Word in the lazy press.
However weakly the economy is growing despite the most palpable treason of Republican legislators. That is news.
The threat of ISIS? Are they trying to keep students, Blacks, the elderly and the poor from voting? No.
Is ISIS forcing the loss of hundreds of thousands of public sector jobs? No.
Is ISIS supporting anti-American government militias to aim firearms at American officials? No.
Are they cutting off the heads of little children and adults that won't renounce their Christian faith?? Yes.

I guest that means they're not going to school or vote. Einstein.

10 point

I believe that not much in world events is getting better and tough decisions abound.

But I would rather see Ronald Reagan in the White House with his robe and slippers on than the current man who allows 1400 people to be gassed to death (including 400 little children) with lip service to avenge their horrific deaths and contemplates his lack of response over 18 holes.

Putin's assessment of him when he became President was accurate. "Ignorant".

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I believe that not much in world events is getting better and tough decisions abound.

But I would rather see Ronald Reagan in the White House with his robe and slippers on than the current man who allows 1400 people to be gassed to death (including 400 little children) with lip service to avenge their horrific deaths and contemplates his lack of response over 18 holes.

Putin's assessment of him when he became President was accurate. "Ignorant".

civilianmap1.jpg