Biden - Tology

Babagounj

Strength through joy
civilianmap1.jpg
Got any maps going back to the Ottoman Empire ?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Got any maps going back to the Ottoman Empire ?
If I did it would probably show more deaths... what's your point?
10point says we have to do something because of the "400 little children" who have been killed. Surely you see the insanity in believing we can do anything but make things worse.

10 point

If I did it would probably show more deaths... what's your point?
10point says we have to do something because of the "400 little children" who have been killed. Surely you see the insanity in believing we can do anything but make things worse.
Gassed to death with WMD. That is my point.

Don't falsify my point by cut and paste childishness.

We had WMDs used. Obama sat in his golf cart again.

There's no easy answers as I said but we lack a leader with spine.

Maybe if they were black it would matter. Maybe back it down to 9 holes. Coward.

10 point

Better yet, send Holder over to open an investigation.

Resolve takes moral integrity coupled with the courage to stand alone.

Good luck with that.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I really don't understand why Republicans want Obama to insert us into more war in the middle east. I don't think you guys are thinking this through.

10 point

I really don't understand why Republicans want Obama to insert us into more war in the middle east. I don't think you guys are thinking this through.
I'm not a Republican.

There has to be a severe response to the mass murdering of fellow innocent human beings.

If you saw someone raping or murdering a woman in an alley would you walk on by and say "not my problem"?

You answer that in your own heart.

It's a great and honorable thing for someone to put their life in jeopardy to save the life of a friend or a family loved one.

To take the chance of dying while trying to stop the butchering of someone you have never met is the greatest sacrifice imaginable and speaks volumes of the history of the United States of America.

Used to.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Hey how about We recruit gun nut militia groups? Send those guys over there and give them free ammo.Just tell them that the enemy ISIS,ISIL, Muslims are all liberals. Hell, we'll even supply the camo ,did i mention Any, that's right ANY gun they want.Added bonus the oil will pay for everything. WAIT....Oh....yeah.... Tried that one, already.. Dammit......

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'm not a Republican.
There has to be a severe response to the mass murdering of fellow innocent human beings.

If you saw someone raping or murdering a woman in an alley would you walk on by and say "not my problem"?

You answer that in your own heart.

It's a great and honorable thing for someone to put their life in jeopardy to save the life of a friend or a family loved one.

To take the chance of dying while trying to stop the butchering of someone you have never met is the greatest sacrifice imaginable and speaks volumes of the history of the United States of America.

Used to.
The "we have to do something" attitude is what got us into this mess. You think it's honorable to fight in the middle east, I think it's a futile waste of money and lives.

Time and time again we have only made things worse. Maybe the honorable thing to do is accept the hard fact that we can't fix their problems for them, and just stay out of it.

10 point

The "we have to do something" attitude is what got us into this mess. You think it's honorable to fight in the middle east, I think it's a futile waste of money and lives.

Time and time again we have only made things worse. Maybe the honorable thing to do is accept the hard fact that we can't fix their problems for them, and just stay out of it.
This "fight" started on US soil killing thousands of our innocent citizens.

The response was unanimous and the war is ongoing only due to their ideology that they deserve to kill us from day one.

Let's not confuse the facts.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hey, didn’t stop Obama from becoming president.

Via The Hill:

Hunter Biden, the son of Vice President Biden, was discharged from the Navy Reserve this year after testing positive for cocaine, The Wall Street Journal reports.

The paper reports that after joining the Navy as an ensign in 2013, he reported for duty in Norfolk, Va. He was drug tested in June 2013 and the test was positive for cocaine, according to the paper’s sources.

Hunter Biden was as discharged in February of this year.
“It was the honor of my life to serve in the US Navy, and I deeply regret and am embarrassed that my actions led to my administrative discharge,” said Biden in a statement. “I respect the Navy’s decision.

“With the love and support of my family, I’m moving forward,” he added.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Homeland Security mobilized its tech experts and dispatched them to the White House on Wednesday to ascertain damage by computer hackers. The top-secret computers were hit by a cyber attack. It was first reported by Joe Biden when he noticed that Solitaire was running slow.
Argus Hamilton

moreluck

golden ticket member
Let me guess, Debbie Wasserman Schultz is his source.

Via Brietbart:

At least one man is likely to be surprised if the polls prove accurate and Republicans take control of the Senate. That’s Vice President Joe Biden, who insists that Democrats will retain control of the Senate because Americans agree with President Barack Obama on “every single major issue.”

Though nearly every election forecast and poll have found otherwise, Biden insisted in a Monday CNN interview that the polls and prognostications were wrong.

“I don’t agree with the oddsmakers,” Biden said. “I predict we’re gonna… keep the Senate.”