Biden - Tology

moreluck

golden ticket member
joe-biden_maxwell-smart.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Doesn't Biden have 'people' to watch out where and with whom he appears ?? Obama says the GOP has a war on women and then Biden goes to an event with a mysognist and someone who disrespects women.........Joe's a stooge!

Sexist Dog-Fighting Defender to Headline Biden Fundraiser | Washington Free Beacon

moreluck

golden ticket member
Beltway Confidential) — Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., perhaps gave a preview of his debate strategy should he join Mitt Romney’s ticket, as he pronounced Vice President Joe Biden “wrong on everything” about foreign polic
y.“Joe Biden’s record on foreign policy is one of being wrong on everything that he’s ever advised or everything he’s ever asked for — from dividing Iraq, to admittedly telling the president not to go in and do this operation,” Rubio observed when asked about Biden touting the bin Laden raid in an attack on Romney.

Biden, hitting Romney days before the anniversary of Osama bin Laden’s death, said “Thanks to President Obama, bin Laden is dead and General Motors is alive. You have to ask yourself, had Governor Romney been president, could he have used the same slogan in reverse?”

Rubio briefly faulted Biden for using that raid as a political bludgeon, before dismissing the gaffe-prone vice president as a legitimate interlocutor. “Vice President Biden has the tendency to say some interesting things to say the least,” he told Fox News’ Chris Wallace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Beltway Confidential) — Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., perhaps gave a preview of his debate strategy should he join Mitt Romney’s ticket, as he pronounced Vice President Joe Biden “wrong on everything” about foreign polic
y.“Joe Biden’s record on foreign policy is one of being wrong on everything that he’s ever advised or everything he’s ever asked for — from dividing Iraq, to admittedly telling the president not to go in and do this operation,” Rubio observed when asked about Biden touting the bin Laden raid in an attack on Romney.

Biden, hitting Romney days before the anniversary of Osama bin Laden’s death, said “Thanks to President Obama, bin Laden is dead and General Motors is alive. You have to ask yourself, had Governor Romney been president, could he have used the same slogan in reverse?”

Rubio briefly faulted Biden for using that raid as a political bludgeon, before dismissing the gaffe-prone vice president as a legitimate interlocutor. “Vice President Biden has the tendency to say some interesting things to say the least,” he told Fox News’ Chris Wallace.

Marco Rubio, the new Sarah Palin for the GOP. Put a script in front of him and he will say anything he is told to say. Lets see how that works out for you in november.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
2 gaffes for the present vice president from this past weekend........Are you sure Obama still wants him as a running mate??

Biden: ‘President Romney’ | Washington Free Beacon

UPS Lifer

Marco Rubio, the new Sarah Palin for the GOP. Put a script in front of him and he will say anything he is told to say. Lets see how that works out for you in november.

Peace

TOS

I got to see the whole interview. I back him 100%! I would love to see him on the ticket. He has reasonable views and can think on his feet and has an appropriate answer for every question posed to him.

The Loon haters.jpeg are afraid of him. What else is new. I shake my head at every post and ask myself what is going on inside the head of that person??? Move to France you will be very happy there!

imgres-5.jpeg
Loon haters.jpeg
imgres-5.jpeg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Old senile Biden is out there OK with gay marriage.......now Obama is compelled by his inept veep to come out for gay marriage............which goes against most blacks and all muslims. His announcement is coming in a few minutes.

Maybe he'll kick Joe out!! He was suppose to speak at 1:30 (Eastern)

Ever notice how Obama is always late to his talks ?? Bush was always on time. Obama doesn't respect the citizens he SERVES!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Poor Joe, it’s not his fault he’s stupid.

Via Weekly Standard:

Joe Biden just might go down in history as the guy who forced Barack Obama to publicly announce his private support for gay marriage.

But the vice president is no hero in the West Wing, and administration officials are struggling to cast Obama’s truly historic — and risky — announcement as something more than an election-year shotgun wedding.
Senior administration officials admit that Biden’s comment was, indeed, the catalyst for Obama to make his historic announcement weeks earlier than planned.

But Biden’s remarks on “Meet the Press” deeply annoyed Obama’s team, people close to the situation tell POLITICO, because it aggrandized his role at the expense of Obama’s yeoman efforts on behalf of the community and pushed up the timing of a sensitive announcement they had hoped to break — at a time and place of their own choosing — in the weeks leading up to the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte this fall.

Nor did it tickle anyone, from Obama on down, that Biden — who backed the Defense of Marriage Act while serving in the Senate in the 1990s — seemed to be getting more credit in the LGBT community than a president who has actually taken steps to repeal the Clinton-era law that defined marriage as something that could only take place between a man and a woman.

And it chafed Obama’s team that Biden had, at times, privately argued for the president to hold off on his support of marriage equality to avoid a backlash among Catholic voters in battleground states such as Ohio and Pennsylvania, according to two officials familiar with those discussions.

The White House hopes the historic nature of Obama’s decision will eventually overshadow the sloppiness of the process that led to it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I heard Biden this weekend screaming, "They don't get us!!"

What's this "us" stuff ?? I don't know many people who liv in a $2.8 million house !!! US?