Bonus is a scam but to what degree

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
sounds like his loader sucks , my job is to drive and deliver , loaders make $23 an hr now , I expect every box to be in perfect position.
✊🧔‍♂️
justified-raylan-givens.gif

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
We are still a bonus center, and maybe 2 or 3 guys run bonus consistently. And when volume goes down and their route gets extended, do they whine like a bitch!
Either way, if you're constantly chasing the under you're missing out on the little things that are important about this job. Customer service, number 1 in my opinion. I've enjoyed building relationships with people on my delivery area. It's worth it, for me, to take the time and get to know people. Makes my day more enjoyable.

Brownwind

We are still a bonus center, and maybe 2 or 3 guys run bonus consistently. And when volume goes down and their route gets extended, do they whine like a bitch!
Either way, if you're constantly chasing the under you're missing out on the little things that are important about this job. Customer service, number 1 in my opinion. I've enjoyed building relationships with people on my delivery area. It's worth it, for me, to take the time and get to know people. Makes my day more enjoyable.
Customers are the ones who pay the bills and most importantly are the ones who are willing to help you out when in a pickle.

DriverNerd

Half of our center is bonus. The non bonus drivers relax and chat with each other before start time, the bonus drivers are loading their trucks and complaining to management about their routes....every day.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Bonus guys are like gamblers when you talk to them. They never lose, always screwing over the sucker company. They also all claim not to be cutting corners, running-gunning, lol, sure...

Factor in the overtime if you don't run-gun. Not such a good deal.

Staydryitsraining

Bonus guys are like gamblers when you talk to them. They never lose, always screwing over the sucker company. They also all claim not to be cutting corners, running-gunning, lol, sure...

They are without a doubt full blown retards.

Thebrownblob

Factor in the injuries, after a decade of kind of running, and you probably are losing more than you’re getting by far.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
They don’t even have bonus at my building but you wouldn’t know it from the way some of these guys work. They think if they get a 9.5 hr day done in 7.9 hrs and get 0.1 of guarantee pay then they somehow came out on top…

wayfair

swollen member
So is bonus simply paid at straight time for hours paid under?

No thanks, I'll work at a normal pace and make OT rate.
some places off bonus at time and a half. There's one fool on FB, "you know you work for UPS when" group, that is retired Army and always brags about being a bonus driver. LOL.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

A simple majority can vote it out. I’ve seen it done