Bonus??

brownbrown15

I got this when i started last year around the exact same time of year. The bonus ended the 15th of january i believe. It is not a permanent bonus. The doesnt say its for peak but thats exactly what it is for. Only way they cant get the people they need for peak season i guess. I sure missed it when it ended

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I believe it. years ago in Oakland, CA they had weekly drawings for TV's , stereos, and other prizes if you worked everyday that week.

not sure how well that worked. don't think that lasted very long. people just don't want to do hard work anymore. a beggar with a sign can make hundreds of dollars a day.

I live in a resort town and a couple weeks ago a guy, his wife , and 3 kids , held up a sign saying out of work and need rent money. I spoke to him and found out he was an illegal but gave him money anyway because of the kids.

a couple days later I stopped and asked him how it was going. he told me they collected over 700 dollars. why work? and why work for UPS?

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
The dude next to me who has been there a year says he still gets it.

To @bleedinbrown58 , I already told everyone in this thread where to find this info, it's in the first sentence. Don't be lazy and look it up yourself. Again, I have no reason to make this up
don't let it bother you so much. that is all some people do. put others down and call them liars. use the ignore function. life is too short.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

To @bleedinbrown58 , I already told everyone in this thread where to find this info, it's in the first sentence. Don't be lazy and look it up yourself. Again, I have no reason to make this up

I don't care what kind of horse turds UPS promises on their job site. That doesn't mean they actually pay it....they promise the new hires driving jobs in 6 months (huge lie in my building). HR tends to lie.....lol

Screenshot your paystub from upsers.com (blacking out ALL identifying info, of course) It really is that simple, and if you have no reason to lie....you have no reason to not do it.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Every seniority, permanent employee in your building should be filing for that money. Retroactively.

Unless, of course, you are seasonal.
We've always said all the contract covers is each employees minimum compensation. They are free to pay more if they like.

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
Either screenshot your paystub from upsers.com (blacking out ALL identifying info, of course) or I don't believe you. It really is that simple, and if you have no reason to lie....you have no reason to not do it.

I'm not going out of my way to do that for some dork on the Internet who has trouble reading links I literally just posted.I couldn't care less if you believe me or not to be honest.

Orion inc.

I like turtles

You don't have any one in your hub over a year in seniority ? Are they receiving it as well ?

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
You don't have any one in your hub over a year in seniority ? Are they receiving it as well ?

I'm still fairly new and really have been pretty much in one spot since starting so I only talk to the guys to the left and right of me. I'll try and get more info tomorrow if they make me go to the slide for a few minutes.

Dr.Brownz

I don't care what kind of horse turds UPS promises on their job site. That doesn't mean they actually pay it....they promise the new hires driving jobs in 6 months (huge lie in my building). HR tends to lie.....lol

Screenshot your paystub from upsers.com (blacking out ALL identifying info, of course) It really is that simple, and if you have no reason to lie....you have no reason to not do it.
Obviously he will just post a doctored stub photoshop exists lololololol

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Why would I even bother to make that up?

Go to ups jobs and search for shrewsbury, mass. The bonus is mentioned in the first sentence
Holy christ, no wonder you're such a :censored2:. Another Massshole on this thread. There's already quite a few of us on here...just what we need, one more!