Build That Wall!!

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
The Soviet Union supported Vietnam which is an enemy of China. Nixon turned the USSR and China against each other. And it's subordinate, not insubordinate. The Chinese need Russia's oil and minerals. Beyond that there's no love lost there.

Are China and Vietnam friends now? And Nixon did such thing opening up relations with China.

Did you not say “Nixon turned China and the USSR against each other”?

SMH

That's what Nixon said he was doing. Take it up with him.
Are you really going to play stupid with me?
You said something that was complete BS, I called you on it and you spin it like you always do?

WTF is wrong with you?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
You think I'm wrong. I think you're wrong. Let the reader look it up and decide. Now don't be insubordinate.
I think you are a liar because you said something and then sidestepped it when I called you on it...
Your use of the autocorrect typo is humorous. Is that all you got spin doctor?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
For the same reason that we wouldn't tolerate an invader coming in and trying to impose their will on us. Ukraine is a sovereign nation. That doesn't mean that we should give them a blank check.
An invader imposing its will on us is a far cry from what Russia is doing in Ukraine.

vantexan

I think you are a liar because you said something and then sidestepped it when I called you on it...
Your use of the autocorrect typo is humorous. Is that all you got spin doctor?
Where did I lie? I flat out said Nixon turned the USSR and China against each other. I then mentioned how he did it by opening up relations with China. He said that was why he was doing it which I mentioned. And China and Russia aren't friends and are only cooperating now because of mutual need. You're still fighting the Vietnam War but if you actually are a student of history you'd know the Chinese and Vietnamese have been enemies for centuries. China invaded Vietnam in 1979 and got beaten back. One of many invasions. Which I'm sure you know.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
You didn't misread it.
He thinks not only that we should save the world but also that the EU paid the Lion's share of aid money to UKR.
As an outsider, he doesn't know that the EU's money came from us...
Biden's been sending money to Ukraine through back channels and they've been sending it to him.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Where did I lie? I flat out said Nixon turned the USSR and China against each other. I then mentioned how he did it by opening up relations with China. He said that was why he was doing it which I mentioned. And China and Russia aren't friends and are only cooperating now because of mutual need. You're still fighting the Vietnam War but if you actually are a student of history you'd know the Chinese and Vietnamese have been enemies for centuries. China invaded Vietnam in 1979 and got beaten back. One of many invasions. Which I'm sure you know.
Whatever mec....
Quit bugging me...

vantexan

Are you serious? Do you follow the news?
I'm asking a serious question. When has Ukraine funneled money back to Biden? The thing with Hunter happened while Joe was VP. If Joe is getting money now from the money he's giving Ukraine then absolutely nail him for it. But have proof.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
I'm asking a serious question. When has Ukraine funneled money back to Biden? The thing with Hunter happened while Joe was VP. If Joe is getting money now from the money he's giving Ukraine then absolutely nail him for it. But have proof.
Wait for it.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
But you made a statement of fact. It's not. I despise Biden but I'm not going to make up stuff. There's plenty of proof that Biden and family got millions from overseas selling his influence. Don't need to make up stuff.
How do you know it's made up?
Don't be blind.