Build That Wall!!

vantexan

Weird comparison
Not really. Y'all have been saying that Ukraine should have just given in to the Russians because they had no chance against a much bigger, more powerful Russia. By the same logic the South never really had a chance against the North and should've just continued to be dominated by the North rather than get all of those people killed.

Thebrownblob

Not really. Y'all have been saying that Ukraine should have just given in to the Russians because they had no chance against a much bigger, more powerful Russia. By the same logic the South never really had a chance against the North and should've just continued to be dominated by the North rather than get all of those people killed.
We are funding Ukraine there’s no comparison I said two years ago that should’ve happened and now you’re agreeing with me. your plan destroy the country could’ve been avoided.

vantexan

We are funding Ukraine there’s no comparison I said two years ago that should’ve happened and now you’re agreeing with me. your plan destroy the country could’ve been avoided.
I'm 100% for a peaceful resolution. But this is where we're at now. Not our right to tell the Ukrainians to give up their sovereignty and be absorbed into Russia. They are fighting for their freedom, something we should admire.

PT Car Washer

The war in Ukraine is mostly being fought around the Eastern borders. Most of the country has been untouched except for some air attacks on major cities. I don't understand why most Republicans are so pro Putin.

Thebrownblob

I'm 100% for a peaceful resolution. But this is where we're at now. Not our right to tell the Ukrainians to give up their sovereignty and be absorbed into Russia. They are fighting for their freedom, something we should admire.
What do you mean it’s not our right we’re the ones giving them all the money and weapons. I’m not saying we should tell them what to do. I’m saying we don’t need to fund them and they can decide from there or get funding from the people who need their grain. How is this such a complicated situation. They are not in NATO. We are under no obligation.

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

The war in Ukraine is mostly being fought around the Eastern borders. Most of the country has been untouched except for some air attacks on major cities. I don't understand why most Republicans are so pro Putin.
The war is being fought there, because like @vantexan said those are the areas Russia has tried to reclaim for their own whether right or wrong, not my fight.
It’s too bad you can’t have a reasonable argument without making a silly comment like Pro Putin, or even calling people, Republican, when you don’t know their politics.

Box Ox

Should the war end only when Russia has been ejected from the entire country?

vantexan

What do you mean it’s not our right we’re the ones giving them all the money and weapons. I’m not saying we should tell them what to do. I’m saying we don’t need to fund them and they can decide from there or get funding from the people who need their grain. How is this such a complicated situation. They are not in NATO. We are under no obligation.
Not our right TO TELL THEM TO GIVE UP THEIR SOVEREIGNTY AND BE ABSORBED INTO RUSSIA.

Box Ox

Not our right TO TELL THEM TO GIVE UP THEIR SOVEREIGNTY AND BE ABSORBED INTO RUSSIA.

Feels like things are destined to end in a sort of North Korea / South Korea type situation unless Russia manages to overrun Ukraine before the war stops and lines are drawn.

vantexan

Feels like things are destined to end in a sort of North Korea / South Korea type situation unless Russia manages to overrun Ukraine before the war stops and lines are drawn.
Unless Russia comes up with a lot more men and has the munitions to supply them they aren't going much farther than where they are now. If Russia had fought like the reputation they had, this war would be over. They're just the biggest bully in that region and bullies tend to give up when given a good punch.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
What a brilliant statement!!!
Maybe the Ukes are fighting “mostly around the eastern borders” because either
A: that’s where the enemy is;
B: it’s too far to go through Poland, Romania, Belarus to get to A above;
C: you think we’re all PT Car washers and don’t realize A & B above…

Thanks for your input

Thebrownblob

I totally agree. I don’t think we should be telling any sovereign country what to do, and I also don’t think we should be giving them billions and billions of dollars to fight a unending war, They should be in charge of..

Kinda like when you have a teenager and you’re funding all their affairs and they try tell you….YOU CAN’T TELL ME WHAT TO DO….. ok then get a job and do all this stuff without using me to pay for everything if you want to be in charge.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I totally agree. I don’t think we should be telling any sovereign country what to do, and I also don’t think we should be giving them billions and billions of dollars to fight a unending war, They should be in charge of..

Kinda like when you have a teenager and you’re funding all their affairs and they try tell you….YOU CAN’T TELL ME WHAT TO DO….. ok then get a job and do all this stuff without using me to pay for everything if you want to be in charge.
Let’s send our illegal aliens to Ukraine. Diversity is strength! Lol. The Democlowns are concerned with another country’s welfare but not ours. Pathetic losers.

vantexan

Only we haven't been running Ukraine since its birth. And as I pointed out we've given $77 billion so far of the $350 billion Ukraine has received. Look at how much we have spent in Afghanistan, and Ukraine is in a much hotter war. Takes a lot. But I agree that it shouldn't be endless.

Last edited:

vantexan

That’s the phrase that summarizes most of these droids that either go on and on and on about Trump or that van guy that has an expert opinion on every subject in multiple threads.
Quest / Need for Relevance….
You're welcome to share your expert opinions on any subject. But out of concern for your safety please don't strain too hard trying.