Bush and America win in Iraq

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
When "control" is predicated on paying protection money to a bunch of gun thugs, it's only a matter of time til the money runs out and the thugs go to work for someone else.

tieguy

Banned
When "control" is predicated on paying protection money to a bunch of gun thugs, it's only a matter of time til the money runs out and the thugs go to work for someone else.

Make sure you let Obama know that. When he's not bowing to lesser leaders he is trying to buy thier love. Perhaps we can have a town hall meeting in pakistan next?

Hi I'm Obama the great one from America and I have graciously made myself available to answer your preselected questions.

diesel96

Make sure you let Obama know that. When he's not bowing to lesser leaders he is trying to buy thier love.

Sounds like something your trying to teach Obama from UPS managerial school ....:smart:

Ah Jeez its only been a 100 days and Obama is already losing control of a war bush had won. Go figure

"Ah Jeez" the Al Quada terrorist and his super cell that has grown 10 x's since Bush quit on Afgh/Pakistan region for Iraq, is :rofl: at that statement.

Cochise

Banned
Make sure you let Obama know that. When he's not bowing to lesser leaders he is trying to buy thier love. Perhaps we can have a town hall meeting in pakistan next?

Hi I'm Obama the great one from America and I have graciously made myself available to answer your preselected questions.
Tie, I did not see you throwing a fit when GWB bowed to accept his medal from the same man, or kissed him and held hands with him on their quiet walks at Camp David.

In fact, I think GWB bent over quite readily for the Saudi's.

bush-saudi-hand-holding-1.jpg

BushKissingSaudiPrince.jpg

And just for good measure, GWB bowing down before another leader:
bush_bow.jpg

tieguy

Banned
Sounds like something your trying to teach Obama from UPS managerial school ....:smart:

[/COLOR]

"Ah Jeez" the Al Quada terrorist and his super cell that has grown 10 x's since Bush quit on Afgh/Pakistan region for Iraq, is at that statement.

If thier hiding in remote caves in uninhabitable land is growth then let them keep growing.Thier "growth" is actually a lot more misery for them then a quick death and forty virgins. :rofl:

Cochise

Banned
prayer generally means he's bowing to god. That I can accept.
Well, it certainly looks more like he's bowing befor the pope, not in prayer at all.

Your comments would be a bit easier to take if you had screamed about GWB's gaff, and it was a gaff.

Of course rubbing the shoulders of another world leader is perfectly acceptable.

tieguy

Banned
Well, it certainly looks more like he's bowing befor the pope, not in prayer at all.

Your comments would be a bit easier to take if you had screamed about GWB's gaff, and it was a gaff.

Of course rubbing the shoulders of another world leader is perfectly acceptable.

You're grasping for straws in desperation here. Not talking about Bush praying to god not talking about Bush recieving a medal from a foriegn leader not talking about a protocal gaff. I'm talking about your boy the president of the united states bowing to another leader for no other reason then to bow to him. Keep digging :rofl:

Cochise

Banned
You're grasping for straws in desperation here. Not talking about Bush praying to god not talking about Bush recieving a medal from a foriegn leader not talking about a protocal gaff. I'm talking about your boy the president of the united states bowing to another leader for no other reason then to bow to him. Keep digging :rofl:
The President of the United States should be capitalized, and not referred to as a 'boy', you wouldn't want some one to get the idea that you are a racist.

Bowing to the pope is not only not protocol, but calling him 'sir', which he did, isn't in keeping with your 'he was praying' excuse.

tieguy

Banned
The President of the United States should be capitalized, and not referred to as a 'boy', you wouldn't want some one to get the idea that you are a racist.

Bowing to the pope is not only not protocol, but calling him 'sir', which he did, isn't in keeping with your 'he was praying' excuse.

My you are desperate. Last time I checked God was not the king of some barren stretch of land though it does fall under his regime.

got any more pictures of bush giving someone a back rub you can desperately try to alibi Obamas bowing with?:rofl:

Cochise

Banned
My you are desperate. Last time I checked God was not the king of some barren stretch of land though it does fall under his regime.

got any more pictures of bush giving someone a back rub you can desperately try to alibi Obamas bowing with?:rofl:

I know how hard it is for you to stay focused, but since when is the pope 'God'?

The point is that President Obama was not the first US president to bow out of courtesy to a world leader, and probably won't be the last.

It certainly doesn't rank up there with illegally invading a country or torture as an act that has a negative effect on the standing of the USA in the world community.

Once again, as much as it pains you to do so, the 'President of the United State should always be capitalized, and referring to him as a 'boy' has racist undertones, not that you have any track record of that, but you certainly wouldn't want people to think that, would you?

tieguy

Banned
I know how hard it is for you to stay focused, but since when is the pope 'God'?

I'm sorry I see a president in prayer with the second most powerful man in the world. Not one stooping to bow to some third world leader.

The point is that President Obama was not the first US president to bow out of courtesy to a world leader, and probably won't be the last.

You have yet to show me some other president besides Obama doing his.

It certainly doesn't rank up there with illegally invading a country or torture as an act that has a negative effect on the standing of the USA in the world community.

I guess we should have bowed to them instead?

Once again, as much as it pains you to do so, the 'President of the United State should always be capitalized, and referring to him as a 'boy' has racist undertones, not that you have any track record of that, but you certainly wouldn't want people to think that, would you?

Note: Diversion attempt made here. Liberals always try some diversion when getting thier rears kicked.

Sammie

Will it not be difficult to maintain a stable Iraqi state without some sort of dependence on the US? Do many Americans believe the war has been won? I really hope O. doesn't think Iraq has become ancient history and leave it behind because if he does and any large attempt to overthrow it happens he may be blamed for tossing aside a victory that was won G.W.

I just wonder how large of a U-turn O. plans to make with American policies towards the Islamic world. God only knows the decisions he'll make regarding the war in Afghanistan, Iraq's future, confronting Syria and Iran, and the fate of the Palestinians.

tieguy

Banned
Will it not be difficult to maintain a stable Iraqi state without some sort of dependence on the US? Do many Americans believe the war has been won? I really hope O. doesn't think Iraq has become ancient history and leave it behind because if he does and any large attempt to overthrow it happens he may be blamed for tossing aside a victory that was won G.W.

I just wonder how large of a U-turn O. plans to make with American policies towards the Islamic world. God only knows the decisions he'll make regarding the war in Afghanistan, Iraq's future, confronting Syria and Iran, and the fate of the Palestinians.

nothing a good teleprompter and town hall meeting can't fix I'm sure.

Cochise

Banned
yep . Pull the teleprompter and the man is screwed. Can you say special Olympics?

Is that what bugs you?

You are calling him retarded because he can read and speak at the same time?

Wow!

Sadder than I thought.

You have truly gone off the deep end. I haven't seen you so worked up since Xmas eve in... what year was that?

Keep it up, truly you are a beacon for your cause.

tieguy

Banned
Is that what bugs you?

You are calling him retarded because he can read and speak at the same time?

Wow!

Sadder than I thought.

You have truly gone off the deep end. I haven't seen you so worked up since Xmas eve in... what year was that?

Keep it up, truly you are a beacon for your cause.

You're totally out in left field with this response. I just fired a nice shot at Obama because he screws up when he does not have his teleprompter feeding him his pre-prepared speechs. I then threw in that nice little closing zinger about his special olympics comment. Now this is where you were supposed to come up with an intelligent counter rebuttal...ah....never mind I just figured out your problem. Sorry I blew up.