California lawsuit settlement rumor

tieguy

Banned
It is a true story about the supervisor Mike Marlo, he won the lawsuit. He was also fired late last year for having an argument with a customer who parked illegally at the customer counter. Pretty stupid.

one post says harrassment the other says unpaid meal/break and rest?

Perhaps you would care to back up your 90 percent comment. Hell I'll make it easier for you prove I've accused 20 percent of the new posters here of being a troll. Oh hell prove I've accused 10 percent of the new posters here of being trolls. See if you can handle this one without your girlfriend jumping into the fray.
Oh geeeez Tie, relax just a little. What difference does it make? The fact is you and a few others on this board are very quick to jump on a new poster as a Troll or say they are lying or not telling the whole story or holding back important information. But it's funny that the only times you do it is when the post puts management in a bad light. I'm pretty sure that either of us could look up old posts and come to some % to prove or disprove the % claims, but what difference does it make? I mean really, what differance? For one thing I know from experience if I did show where you accused a % of posters to be trolls, you either ignore it or try to spin a lie around it, so what's the point?
You know usually this is the point where I am tempted to say I'm sorry if I offended you, but I really just don't care. You sure don't mind offending other people, so what comes around...yadda, yadda, yadda.
And as for you last sentence in you pathetic attempt to dance around a spicific question I asked you, why try to drag someone else into the "fray"?
The question, if you don't remember, is "Is there a problem with the info the alleged troll posted? Is it true or is it false?".

tieguy

Banned
Oh geeeez Tie, relax just a little. What difference does it make? The fact is you and a few others on this board are very quick to jump on a new poster as a Troll or say they are lying or not telling the whole story or holding back important information. But it's funny that the only times you do it is when the post puts management in a bad light. I'm pretty sure that either of us could look up old posts and come to some % to prove or disprove the % claims, but what difference does it make? I mean really, what differance? For one thing I know from experience if I did show where you accused a % of posters to be trolls, you either ignore it or try to spin a lie around it, so what's the point?
You know usually this is the point where I am tempted to say I'm sorry if I offended you, but I really just don't care. You sure don't mind offending other people, so what comes around...yadda, yadda, yadda.
And as for you last sentence in you pathetic attempt to dance around a spicific question I asked you, why try to drag someone else into the "fray"?
The question, if you don't remember, is "Is there a problem with the info the alleged troll posted? Is it true or is it false?".

Ah so now what you're saying is I jump on 90 percent of the trolls who post negative information about ups?

TRp the point is real simple you don't like it when I not someone else but I identify someone who is a troll here as if I am somehow being rude for bringing it up.

Yet you appear to believe you have some god given right to correct me on it.

Trolls are users and abusers of this boards intended purpose. I see nothing wrong with identifying them as they pop up.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Newbie, lurker, shy - all appropriate; Troll - never. I've watched this site for the past 10 years (all that I've been employeed at the brown machine), but never posted.

How many posts do I need to "rack up" before I'm no longer a troll?
3!
Tootsie Pop

You will need to get up first thing in the morning and throw together ten or twelve posts. Go to work and wonder what happened on BrownCafe while you were gone. If you have access to a computer at work, go ahead and get a few more posts added. When you get home from work, you must rush to the computer and spend the rest of your evening posting away. It seems that 5,000 posts is some sort of honor around here.
When you get enough posts piled up, then you can become arrogant and judge other people's posts. You can also join forces with some of the other "super posters" and make sure you all approve of each other's posts and work together to makes sure others post to your liking.
Good luck to you.
Less than 2000 to go for me. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.:wink2:

Does this bridge have trolls living under it?
Of course, it's a TROLL BRIDGE!!!
818619143_836407db64.jpg

tieguy

Banned
sorry trp.

I believe we are now up to 7 and 6. thanks for the reminder.

previously you claimed I accused 90 percent of new posters of being a troll. I asked you to prove I actually did that to a mere 10 percent. Still waiting TRP. Has the cat got YOUR tongue?

sorry trp.

I believe we are now up to 7 and 6. thanks for the reminder.

previously you claimed I accused 90 percent of new posters of being a troll. I asked you to prove I actually did that to a mere 10 percent. Still waiting TRP. Has the cat got YOUR tongue?
I have no idea what you mean by 7 and 6.
Nice try at your usual spin, but Mr. Tie in post number 13 you will see that the first and second sentences are the questions I have asked you several times. I have even tried to make it easy for you to answer by making it one question. Why should I offer any answer to your question when your are obviously not replying to mine?

oops, sorry I thought I made it one sentence, but I didn't do that.

Last edited:

tieguy

Banned
Its now been 9 days since troll number one cluttered this site with his posting and 8 days since troll number two ( or the same guy) made his. Yet certain posters here ran to their defense.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Whats a troll

Troll (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of provoking other users into an emotional response...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

Its now been 9 days since troll number one cluttered this site with his posting and 8 days since troll number two ( or the same guy) made his. Yet certain posters here ran to their defense.
It's been 7 days since I asked two direct questions of a certain poster that doesn't have the guts to give direct answers to said questions.

hitman15

Well, sorry it took me so long to re-post. Next time I'll try to be quicker. I'm a preload full-time supervisor and I don't check this EVERY DAY!!

I'm still waiting on someone to refute the evidence I posted. Ok, tie, the counter is back to zero days.