California Lunch Law

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You still have every legal right to take your break. They just don't have to force u to take your break. Sounds right to me we are big girls and boys we can take our own breaks.

You still have every legal right to take your break. They just don't have to force u to take your break. Sounds right to me we are big girls and boys we can take our own breaks.
I wish you would change your avatar rod used to have that one before he killed that tiger with Bubblehead and I. You should really think about a new one I can steer you in That direction If you pm me. Instant cred think about it

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Lol an avatar seriously guys u crack me up. Although I will admit I have one to put up just not sure how to get it on there. At least not on my I phone and that's what I do 99% of my posting on.

Cementups

Box Monkey
It's not that we have a problem with the avatar per say. IT's the fact that someone else has used it and/or it looks like someone else's. It's just confusing. After time we don't look at the names, you just recognize people by their avatar.