Call him what you want, but dont call him a loser!!

av8torntn

Smarter? Who knows?

Citing old statistics really doesn't have much worth today.

Sure it has lots of worth when you asked the question for some successful things from the Bush presidency. In particular you wanted basic economic facts. So obviously you are not looking for future numbers you most likely wanted numbers straight from the source and my guess was that you did not have the initiative to look them up yourself.

passerby

So laying a foundation for the collapse of the economy, and letting your pals loot the treasury in the meantime is a game plan?

Jeez, It will be so hard to do without Bushco running things. What are we going to do with those pallets of Franklins?

brett636

So laying a foundation for the collapse of the economy, and letting your pals loot the treasury in the meantime is a game plan?

Jeez, It will be so hard to do without Bushco running things. What are we going to do with those pallets of Franklins?

So when did Bush tell the banks to lend money out like it was water? And how did Clinton deregulating the credit default swap market become Bush's fault?

passerby

So when did Bush tell the banks to lend money out like it was water? And how did Clinton deregulating the credit default swap market become Bush's fault?
Bush told them what, three weeks ago? And it was veto proof Republican Congress that passed the laws

brett636

Bush told them what, three weeks ago?

I'm talking before this mess, not him attempting to fix it. Everyone wanted the banks to lend more money after the collapse of all those investment banks. Dems, republicans, independents, etc.
And it was veto proof Republican Congress that passed the laws
That credit default swap deregulation bill passed unanimously. Last I checked there were democrats still present in Congress during Clinton's tenure.

chev

Nightcrawler
Bush told them what, three weeks ago? And it was veto proof Republican Congress that passed the laws
WOW! So this really is allll Bush's fault. It's only been 3 weeks since the market crash? News to me.
If the greedy ass banks had not lent money out to EVERYONE so freely. We would not be in the financial mess we are in. My kids have gotten credit offers and they are nowhere near old enough. I have honestly been waiting for the one addressed to my dog.
EVERYTHING IS BUSH'S FAULT!!!!!! Get real
And how did Clinton deregulating the credit default swap market become Bush's fault?
You forgot to answer this part of the question, conveniently.