Cameras

Stopher

Anybody think its a matter of time before they install cameras in our cabs/cargo area? I run some rural stuff with very few places to relieve myself when nature calls. They will see me urinating in the back of the truck.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Anybody think its a matter of time before they install cameras in our cabs/cargo area? I run some rural stuff with very few places to relieve myself when nature calls. They will see me urinating in the back of the truck.
If they have so few important things to do that they have time to review a video of the cargo area then they deserve to see someone urinating in a piss bottle.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Yeah would suck to get caught rubbin 1 out in the back if you get really stressed out sometime lmfao.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
They can't. Say you need to pee, well as far as I know, you need to pull your little buddy out to do it. Video recording somebody naked (for whatever reason) without their permission is illegal. I'm sure if they ever thought about it, UPS' lawyers would kindly point that out

Stopher

They can't. Say you need to pee, well as far as I know, you need to pull your little buddy out to do it. Video recording somebody naked (for whatever reason) without their permission is illegal. I'm sure if they ever thought about it, UPS' lawyers would kindly point that out
It's ups property though. I could care less. They will pretty much just see my picking my nose.

rod

Retired 22 years

If you are running rurals the whole area is your pisser

Stopher

If you are running rurals the whole area is your pisser
I've thought about it but I do to many other things that ups would frown on without getting caught with my junks my hands taking a leak. Watched a driver sup do it though. Also had a helper pee in someone's yard without my knowledge. I was pissed no pun intended. I was forced to notify management just to cover my ass.

rod

Retired 22 years
I've thought about it but I do to many other things that ups would frown on without getting caught with my junks my hands taking a leak. Watched a driver sup do it though. Also had a helper pee in someone's yard without my knowledge. I was :censored2: no pun intended. I was forced to notify management just to cover my ass.

You don't pee in some ones yard. Use the woods-- a country road- a hay bale- a billboard---what ever it takes. Works best to just pull over on the side of the road - stand on the last step at have at it----keeping your eyes on the road ahead and behind. This country is in sad shape when you have to tell someone how to take a p iss outside.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I don't think you thought that response out very well.
There is a difference in putting a camera in a restroom and a work space.