CAN i CHANGE MY USERNAME?

heeyUPS

I'm obviously new to this site and registered using my first and last name, now it's showing up and I prefer a different screen for privacy during posting. Any advice?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
At the bottom of this page, click on "Contact Us" to get in touch with Cheryl, the administrator and owner. Us mods can't change your username. You can stop using it and open another, but I would suggest having her change your account.

backinbrown

respect my authority
i'm obviously new to this site and registered using my first and last name, now it's showing up and i prefer a different screen for privacy during posting. Any advice?

too late jessie we know who you are now

we are everywhere you can not hide jessie

we are the all seeing eye

just kidding

welcome to the site i am sure you will find lots of good info here

Last edited by a moderator:

backinbrown

respect my authority
At the bottom of this page, click on "Contact Us" to get in touch with Cheryl, the administrator and owner. Us mods can't change your username. You can stop using it and open another, but I would suggest having her change your account.

i DID THE SAME THING PUT MY NAME UP AND CHERYL CHANGE IT FOR ME

THANKS AGAIN CHERYL

heeyUPS

yeah I figured. no way to hide from YOU backinbrown. I guess you'll always know who I am, but now at least I can hide from others of your type! unless of course you decide to expose me to the lot of 'em!

backinbrown

respect my authority
i WON'T YOUR SECRET IDENTITY IS SAFE BRUCE WAYNE

ENJOY THIS SITE LOTS OF GOOD INFO AND GOOD PEOPLE WHO CARE HERE

WANT TO LAUGH SCROLL DOWN THREADS AND CHECK OUT WHERE IS MY DIAD THREAD IT IS GREAT

browniehound

I would run and hide. No more posts under the name you registered.

Are you serious? Why are you asking this question? Nobody knows you. Why can't you begin to post and recieve posts under a new screen-name?

You are incredibly new to this forum and nobody knows anything about you.

P

pickup

I hate to the stick in the mud, but even months from now, if you post something controversal that you don't want your secret identity to be associated with, anyone can look at your past posting history to see your postings in this thread which includes your name. A better way to go about it is to create a new identity and just let this one die on the vine so to speak and never mention your old identity again. Just my humble advice

satellitedriver

Heey Jessie,
As a Mod, I did the best I can do for you, in this thread.
Removed all references to your full name.
If it pops up again in the future, just PM me and I will edit it.
All the posts I edited were meant in good nature, but it is against the rules for someone to post your full name.

upsgrunt

Heey Jessie,
As a Mod, I did the best I can do for you, in this thread.
Removed all references to your full name.
If it pops up again in the future, just PM me and I will edit it.
All the posts I edited were meant in good nature, but it is against the rules for someone to post your full name.

Sorry Uncle Steve:peaceful: