Can I drive for UPS if I have 2 misdemeanors?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It's shouldn't disqualify you but it's not going to do you any favors either.

Depends if you're competing with someone else for an opening.

chris9834

One for simple assault back in 1999 and one misdemeanor possession of marijuana charge in 2001. Also, what is looked at as far as driving violations? I had a lane violation back in 2006. The officer said when I pulled out of a parking lot I went over the yellow line and got a ticket for it.
You should be good if it happend in 1999 I wouldnt even put it on the app. There are statue of limitations, especially class c thats just a ticket basically. I know in my building there is a older guy that had a felony way back when and he drives. At my building some warehouse workers have felonies but it depends on what it was for.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You should be good if it happend in 1999 I wouldnt even put it on the app. There are statue of limitations, especially class c thats just a ticket basically. I know in my building there is a older guy that had a felony way back when and he drives. At my building some warehouse workers have felonies but it depends on what it was for.

Full disclosure is best-----HR can sort it out.

MassWineGuy

Why the hell would they hire you? UPS has thousands of applicants with no criminal record. I wouldn't want you working in my center.

MassWineGuy

Ok, you have a good point. I think it would come down to what the specific offense was. Jay walking, perhaps. Assault? Probably not.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Well Harry, that would clearly show everyone that you really are as dumb as your posts suggest.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1430062001.689467.jpg