Can I park in bike lanes?

ManInBrown

Driver at 43rd st told me one time there is a big barrel by the diad rack and you toss parking tickets in. Zero friend’s given. Apparently UPS has some deal with NYC for reduced rate parking Tickets

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
I was told UPS will pay for all tickets except those involving moving violations and handicapped spots. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Rack em

Made the Podium
They don’t pay speeding tickets...:
We had a driver get a speeding ticket once going like 90 in a 70. When he went to court the judge said "we don't give ups drivers tickets", ripped up the ticket, and threw it out! Driver must have knew some people or something lol.

Air Recovery

UPS will pay any ticket that isnt speeding, stop sign or a red light.

Also with a commercial vehicle you can stop on a bike path for some time.

tell police boy to reread his books, too much donut sugar fried his memory
They wont pay for parking in handicap

ouanling

We had a driver get a speeding ticket once going like 90 in a 70. When he went to court the judge said "we don't give ups drivers tickets", ripped up the ticket, and threw it out! Driver must have knew some people or something lol.

fake story

my truck can barely hit 70mph

MrBates

Montreal here. Earlier today I parked my UPS truck on the bike lane. The police gave me a warning not to do that again. He said he’ll give me a ticket next time. I thought I’m legally allowed to park on bike paths if I do it quick. Please advice.

I was parked at a local strip mall once in the fire lane. Fire inspector comes up to me and tells me I can't park there or he will give me a ticket. I said don't worry about it just write it up and have it ready when i get out. I give all the tickets to my Center manager. I'm still waiting for the day they direct me to park in a parking spot so I can cart all my deliveries across the lot.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I was parked at a local strip mall once in the fire lane. Fire inspector comes up to me and tells me I can't park there or he will give me a ticket. I said don't worry about it just write it up and have it ready when i get out. I give all the tickets to my Center manager. I'm still waiting for the day they direct me to park in a parking spot so I can cart all my deliveries across the lot.
Whats the matter? You dont like money?
Park legally and in designated delivery truck/loading areas where possible.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Thou shalt not incriminate thyself with examples of things ive done with the package car...

Ill say this though...

If the younger generation knew how to talk to people they could do a lot more.

Park wherever you like, just know how to deal with what comes with it accordingly.
mrw-i-see-a-girl-i-like-at-a-party-and-shes-talking-to-another-guy-63610.gif

Rack em

Made the Podium
Thou shalt not incriminate thyself with examples of things ive done with the package car...

Ill say this though...

If the younger generation knew how to talk to people they could do a lot more.

Park wherever you like, just know how to deal with what comes with it accordingly.
mrw-i-see-a-girl-i-like-at-a-party-and-shes-talking-to-another-guy-63610.gif
That's one of my favorite movies.