Can on-road sups follow you in their personal vehicle?

laffter

I've always thought it would be funny, if possible, to have two friends who could be called to come along and block them in where they were parked.

While that would be funny for a moment... unfortunately, they know your route so you wouldn't be very difficult to find after your friends eventually moved out of the way.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
When you notice them following you, go to lunch. Even if you don't go anywhere, pull over somewhere, and go take an hour nap in the back of the truck.

It'll REALLY piss them off

clean hairy

If it is the Hood you are delivering in and have a good rapport with the folks you deliver to, let one of your resi stops know there is someone following you.
See if they can get some friends to find out what their problem is.
That should scare the crap out of the supe!
Specially if it is a white boy tailing you!

bumped

I imagine the policeman is mart enough to figure out what you're doing.
Wasting his time is a good way to increase your chances of getting a ticket.

The police think its funny, and really hassle the sups. The police in my area ask me weekly if I have seen a certain car or who is in the alley that I'm just coming out of. I have a few of their cell numbers if I see cars broken into.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
The police think its funny, and really hassle the sups. The police in my area ask me weekly if I have seen a certain car or who is in the alley that I'm just coming out of. I have a few of their cell numbers if I see cars broken into.

You must live in Mayberry and Barney must not have anything better to do other then harassing innocent people.

They didn't think it was funny when one on our sups drove off in a PC a driver left running. Not when they risked lives responding lights and sirens and not when they nearly PITd the PC and pulled the sup out at gun point.

That's wasn't funny.

Let them follow you, do the job right, sign the paper and move on with your day.

They're just doing their jobs just like you are

undies

If you know for sure they are following...make sure they see you trip and fall over. Text your sup and tell them you're injured and need help. Let the hilarity ensue.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
We have some supes with ninja like following skills and others that will stand out like an elephant at a chicken farm. If I spot them I follow methods 100% and have some fun waving and laughing at them.