can someone answer my question about the dating policy in ups !

Dating policy

• Total voters

Nevermore1

Somewhere on the UPSers site they have the company policy against relatives working together (I can't remember exactly where, found it while I was bored one day). Once they became engaged the company probably considers them family and they can no longer work in the same building. The fact that he's a supervisor adds to it since there is the possibility of others claiming favoritism (even if she was not directly under him, they can claim he talked to her supe). I know of a driver manager who was moved to a different building in a nearby state (made her commute about 150 miles each way) because they found out she was in a relationship with one of the pre-loaders in the building. She was given the choice to move buildings or for one of them to "retire".

Observer

Call the 800 number - you will not receive any followup - but the harassment will settle down. That is all the 800 number is good for. People who monitor it are not from the company. Good luck with harassment or file, file, file.

hardcharger

Go to upsers.com and look under employee relationship policy. You can find common scenarios like this
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1455153871.662353.jpg

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
Beautiful as in hub beautiful or beautiful as in the rest of the free world beautiful?
I think we're gonna need a picture

There was a female PT supervisor in my building that exemplified this.

She was roughly a '6' outside of UPS but was treated like a '9' in the building. She banged a dude in the back of a package car on the boxline one time and ran through dozens (no joke) of hourlies in her 15+ years in that hub.

Awakened you have...

At this particular hub / museum of operations, it's a free for all. Everyone is related to one another, and everyone is sleeping with everyone else. Either literally, financially, or both. It's quite a show to say the least. The good news is that I don't get bothered or harassed by anyone anymore. I shined a light so bright on that place, I had God and Lucifer in an uproar. My bad....
:likeit:

no_map_needed

Knowledge is key, Experience is power.
You can date anyone you want to. Just don't make it obvious in the hub and dont bang in a package car or trailer because.... Hell you can take a fake rumor and in a couple days it somehow becomes a fact.

underworked1

Can someone tell me what's the difference between management and management dating and working with eachother and hourly and manegement dating and management marriage with marriage working with eachother and all working in the same building and shift ? I don't get it some get in trouble and moved and they let others get away with it
I can tell you this, no woman working hourly at ups is 1) good looking. 2)heterosexual 3)an actual woman. Don't waste your time.

Mst3k

Guy dates girl at work
Guy loses interest and dumps girl
Girl suddenly feels like she is beings sexually harassed
Guy gets fired

Girl dates Guy at work
Girl gets bored and dumps him
Guy won't stop texting
Girl feels she is beings harassed
Guy gets fired

Rack em

Made the Podium
Guy dates girl at work
Guy loses interest and dumps girl
Girl suddenly feels like she is beings sexually harassed
Guy gets fired

Girl dates Guy at work
Girl gets bored and dumps him
Guy won't stop texting
Girl feels she is beings harassed
Guy gets fired
Unless girl is non union and the man is union ;)

Upsee

There is this chick that moves trucks at my center, she apparently banged another dude that works with us while back. She keeps eyeing me, should I hit it or will it be awkward afterwards? Any input is appreciated..