Can we drive personal car during lunch??

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Never heard them called cards. Grievance forms but never cards. Interesting
Same thing, I guess.
"Just for that, I'm going to file a grievance form." Sounds gay.
We just always said file a card.
Getting back to why, coming in an hour before start time and sorting your truck? After it was grieved and they paid for what was going on, it put an end to it.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Never tell. That's part of the fun.
Take good notes. Keep good records. Walk in the office, smile, hand the form/card over. Wait. Have meeting. Get paid.

some1else

Banned
Same thing, I guess.
"Just for that, I'm going to file a grievance form." Sounds gay.
We just always said file a card.
Getting back to why, coming in an hour before start time and sorting your truck? After it was grieved and they paid for what was going on, it put an end to it.
We call it a jimmy slip.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I personally would not try it.
The thing is: This works as a technicality among unspoken social conditions. If you had an accident in a personal vehicle, hooo boy.
We get discipline already with some other unrelated activity people may do on lunch that gets out to the public: boinking.

This is written by somebody who has used rental scooters in the past to kill time while on break.

Brownwind

I personally would not try it.
The thing is: This works as a technicality among unspoken social conditions. If you had an accident in a personal vehicle, hooo boy.
We get discipline already with some other unrelated activity people may do on lunch that gets out to the public: boinking.

This is written by somebody who has used rental scooters in the past to kill time while on break.
Rental scooters??? Sounds great.