Cardinal sin termination

The Milkman

Zero tolerance for theft at UPS. He is lucky they didn't have him arrested.

Once saw an overgoods clerk doing rewraps of a large box of M&M's, she ate a couple that spilled out and got fired, but did in due time get her job back. One time I was portering in a bldg. and while I was sweeping the floors I came across an old old penny lying on the ground, the thought never even entered my mind to pocket it. Saw too much over the years of people getting the boot for stupid stuff

Once saw an overgoods clerk doing rewraps of a large box of M&M's, she ate a couple that spilled out and got fired, but did in due time get her job back. One time I was portering in a bldg. and while I was sweeping the floors I came across an old old penny lying on the ground, the thought never even entered my mind to pocket it. Saw too much over the years of people getting the boot for stupid stuff
I've seen my fair share of stupid people too.
Getting fired for stealing small items

Morons

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I commend you for coming here to try to find some hope. Unfortunately this isn't a regular theft and here's why: He took an unreleased product and ANOTHER company caught him.

By taking something that is not yet available to the general public, he compromised millions if not hundreds of millions of money that Microsoft put in to developing the game. They don't make games on the cheap. Additionally, Microsoft's competitors could have gotten an unfair advantage.

What you should be worrying about is a lawsuit for civil damages.

Years ago a box burst open and dozens of gourmet honey buns fell out. I was starving! So I ate one and put the rest in a weather bag and gave it to the clerk. But let me tell ya, I was on edge for days. Over one honey bun! I never did anything like that ever again because every month my center makes a show and has the cops put someone in the backseat in cuffs. The stress wasn't worth it!

Because Microsoft caught him, UPS will terminate him. There's no question. If the company caught him, it MIGHT have been resolved at the Center Manager level if they knew his character. The Union is just going thru a formality in filing. It's a matter of when.

I pray you and your family can rebound and something better will come along because you don't deserve this. You simply don't.
wtf r you serious

WorknLateHuh

sad story

if he HAD gotten away with it, the temptation to do it again would just get stronger and stronger. i hope he learned his lesson for the sake of his family

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member

Totally agree !!!

I've delivered to houses and walked past some change on the driveway.
100 times out of a 100, I never picked up a cent.
Just a thought of taking it off private property made me think of it as stealing.

NOW, I did find a 50 dollar bill in the parking lot of an adult video store.
JACKPOT !!!!!!!!

The Milkman

Totally agree !!!

I've delivered to houses and walked past some change on the driveway.
100 times out of a 100, I never picked up a cent.
Just a thought of taking it off private property made me think of it as stealing.

NOW, I did find a 50 dollar bill in the parking lot of an adult video store.
JACKPOT !!!!!!!!

I also had people on my route that told me when leaving packages in their garages that I can help myself to water or soda in their fridge, I had access codes to open them up to leave bulk business packages of samples etc. but I never helped myself, always had my cooler with water

browntroll

i have heard of a few cases of ppl stealing and coming back in my hub but nothing big. only stuff like chocolate that they ate or water
bottles that came down the belts. well it was only 3 ppl i have seen come back and they signed something basically loosing all seniority and pay
rate they had earned.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
This reminds me of a guy I know who a long time ago got busted stealing over $3k worth of things from Staples. He's lucky he only got fired and not arrested. But boy, did we never let him forget it for a while to come.

"Hey, I've been needing a new computer. Could you steal me one from Staples?"
"You shut the :censored2: up, assh*!"

The Milkman

This reminds me of a guy I know who a long time ago got busted stealing over $3k worth of things from Staples. He's lucky he only got fired and not arrested. But boy, did we never let him forget it for a while to come.

"Hey, I've been needing a new computer. Could you steal me one from Staples?"
"You shut the :censored2: up, assh*!"

I remember a driver who's wife had a bridal shop on his route, He would mess with Cod's and stuff and got caught, lost his job and another one who put over labels on electronics with his address, Duh! Ups caught him and a basement full of computers and stuff, kept it in house, another loser

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I remember a driver who's wife had a bridal shop on his route, He would mess with Cod's and stuff and got caught, lost his job and another one who put over labels on electronics with his address, Duh! Ups caught him and a basement full of computers and stuff, kept it in house, another loser
So much electronic trailing now I don't know how people still think they can get away with these kinds of things.

Rack em

Made the Podium
We had a preloader get fired about 5 years ago for stealing an Ipad. Not only did he steal it, but he threw the already scanned empty box in between the cars. Ups obviously knew someone stole it so they or Apple tracked the Ipad when he used it online and sent a Sheriff to his house to arrest him.

I would never ever consider stealing anything because like others said, you could get your job back for some cardinal sins, but stealing is 100% termination no questions asked. There is nothing anyone could ship that would temp me to steal!