center manager Shuffle

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
On-cars are fine. It's the center manager and only the center manager that is the issue. He started to soften a bit as he saw the writing on the wall. He was also forced to personally apologize to me by those above him and wasn't pleased about it. Talk about a half assed apology though.

This happened to me also by an on car. But a month later the center manager was demoted to a tiny center. 2 hrs from everything.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
I can't even count the number of CMs I've had over the years. While some of them have been cool, the majority of them were aszholes. Why can't they understand that in order to be respected they must first show some respect for their employees?
I did my best to help out the ones who treated us fairly. The others, not at all.

What do you mean?? You did help them out the door. I know our building does it. The production seems to drop. Before you know it. A new one walks in the door

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I knew ours was gone after
1) the volume of grievances (many were valid harassment grievances) against hm
2) he was sued
3) NLRB charge against him (we had to testify).
How does it work when you have to sue...is this after you deal with the union on issues and nothing can be done or can you work through it with the grievance procedure while at the same time getting a lawyer involved??

Returntosender

How does it work when you have to sue...is this after you deal with the union on issues and nothing can be done or can you work through it with the grievance procedure while at the same time getting a lawyer involved??
Remember the statutes of limitations if you planning on suing.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Our last center manager came in day 1 and told us he could have half of us at panel tomorrow. Then proceeded to tell us his life story. Off the street driver for less than a year when his words "I realized I physically couldn't do this job for 30 years". So he became an on car.

Didn't last long.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Tis the season for the center manager shuffle. As most of you know every few years they like to shake things up by moving management around. I'm getting a new center manager (I knew before he did) and know of 2 other confirmed moves happening in January in my district. Anyone heard anything for your area yet?

I've seen your center manager fuming around a few times.
I'd be more delighted to pet a HIV-positive porcupine than have him be center manager.