CEO Carol’s political correctness costing UPS

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

None of these companies truly care. Rob Manfred doesn’t care. He moved the all star game, because if he didn’t, he risked players not showing up. If it’s so important to the players, why don’t they all boycott playing the Braves in the regular season? Because that hits their pockets. Players don’t get paid to play in the all star game. Some have bonuses in their contract, that trigger if they make the all star team. Players are phony also. 99.9% could not care less. If it hit them in their pocket they wouldn’t say one peep about it.
Meanwhile the MLB and NBA does business with the commies in China who have a million people in concentration camps. The kneeling players have multi million dollar deals there and won’t talk about Hong Kong. Woke-a-cola, Apple and Nike have a lot of trash talk to say about America but they lobbied congress to stop a bill that would make it harder to import goods from China made with slave labor. Hypocrisy all around. UPS would be wise to stay out of the political crossfire, once you put yourself in the fight you’ll be appeasing the radicals until there’s nothing left. They love to eat their own.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
At the wall street level it's a circle jerk over who can out-woke the other

Im still mixed opinion on Carol, though I'll say Abney was total balls

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
Meanwhile the MLB and NBA does business with the commies in China who have a million people in concentration camps. The kneeling players have multi million dollar deals there and won’t talk about Hong Kong. Woke-a-cola, Apple and Nike have a lot of trash talk to say about America but they lobbied congress to stop a bill that would make it harder to import goods from China made with slave labor. Hypocrisy all around. UPS would be wise to stay out of the political crossfire, once you put yourself in the fight you’ll be appeasing the radicals until there’s nothing left. They love to eat their own.

try this book out.

Whereistheunion

CEO Carol needs to worry more about delivering packages on time instead of being politically correct. She needs to keep this company out of politics and focus on what we are here for. We have nothing to offer but a “service” and as a stock holder I want her to concentrate on that service and stay out of politics. FedX stock is up over $100 a share more than UPS stock. UPS and FedX offers the same kind of “service”. While she is alienating half our users FED-X is staying out of politics and doing their job. Companies don’t have to say what their believes are about any subject. If she said nothing it would not cost us any customers but her saying something can surely lose us customers. She seems like one that puts political correctness over the success of UPS.
UPS stock is up substantially since she took over and the Dividend increased? What is the real issue here.

Whereistheunion

Been watching that the last 20 years or so, next time fedex dips I’m going to the dark side and buying some.
UPS is doing better, I regrettably must say we are UNIONIZED that's the difference. I'm not criticizing the UNION just making a point. If we were not UNION our stock would be much higher than FedEx, so would injuries, stop counts, employee turnover and NO PENSION.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Should be PCM’s about what to do if you are attacked or what neighborhoods to avoid if there is a danger...

Oh there will be. Minority drivers will be told to simply let them take the keys. White drivers, however, must prostrate themselves on the curb and kiss the fit of their assailants while begging mercy for their abhorrent white privilege.

PCM Troll

-the face of an angel-

Attachments

• Capture+_2021-04-11-09-56-44~2.png
    Capture+_2021-04-11-09-56-44~2.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 73

Whereistheunion

Let's see where it is a year or two from

Oh there will be. Minority drivers will be told to simply let them take the keys. White drivers, however, must prostrate themselves on the curb and kiss the fit of their assailants while begging mercy for their abhorrent white privilege.
So in the unfortunate event of a robbery you believe the assault will be based on RACE and Not the contents of the Vehicle. If you are held up give the keys and walk 🚶‍♂️away PLEASE. NO FOOT KISS OR NEGOTIATIONS. WALK AWAY

Whereistheunion

Meanwhile the MLB and NBA does business with the commies in China who have a million people in concentration camps. The kneeling players have multi million dollar deals there and won’t talk about Hong Kong. Woke-a-cola, Apple and Nike have a lot of trash talk to say about America but they lobbied congress to stop a bill that would make it harder to import goods from China made with slave labor. Hypocrisy all around. UPS would be wise to stay out of the political crossfire, once you put yourself in the fight you’ll be appeasing the radicals until there’s nothing left. They love to eat their o

Whereistheunion

TRUMP coz
And before that?
3 yrs, Jan 19, 2018 ago FedEx was up to 274.32. Only up $8 in 3 years

Same timeframe at ups
133.08 and 172.54, respectively. About 5x as much as FedEx.

FedEx is much more volatile, while ups give steady growth.

Also ups has a higher dividend yield.
Tell these youngsters..THANK YOU 👏

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Thanks for your advise and concern “BrownSlave” but I retired last year at 57 yrs old and my wife never had to work. I think I will be OK without hiring a financial advisor since I did my own investing and my investments have made me a millionaire so far. Dang just think what I could of done if I really understood finances like you.
@Brownslave688 is it just me, or are there a lot of millionaires on these forums?

Lol. Seems like every time someone disagrees with someone else they turn into Warren Buffet.

CHEMA-DELMA

I am waiting on Manfred to give up his Master's membership. And by the way I have to fly Delta this week do I dare show up with out my ID? Buy a 6 pack or a drink at a bar and I need to show my ID, Also my last flight on Delta this week and dare I show up without my ID? Give me a break man!