Charger Fans

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I think it now time for the chant:
MARTY! MARTY! MARTY!
Martin Edward "Marty" Schottenheimer (born September 23, 1943) is a former American football coach. Over his career, he has served as head coach of the Cleveland Browns, Kansas City Chiefs, Washington Redskins, and San Diego Chargers. He holds the peculiar distinction of being the NFL coach with the most wins since 1966 to never coach a team in a Super Bowl (which was first held in that year). He was fired from his head coaching position with the San Diego Chargers in 2007, after leading the Chargers to a 14–2 record but a disappointing second round loss after a first round bye in the playoffs.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The Titans looked very much like the 0-6 team that they started the season with. Let's see how the Chargers do when the play a varsity team.:wink2: (I hear they play varsity football in Foxboro, MA)

The Titans looked very much like the 0-6 team that they started the season with. Let's see how the Chargers do when the play a varsity team.:wink2: (I hear they play varsity football in Foxboro, MA)

They do play varsity football in the post season. But the Chargers wouldn't be playing in Foxboro.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I feel a cool Brees a blowin by the big muddy... CHARGERS-VS-SAINTS.jpg
CHARGERS-VS-SAINTS.jpg