Christmas Helpers!!

dragracer66

I know its only November but I cant wait for these temp hires go back from the rocks they came crawling out from! They suck as drivers destroy everything they drive and then deny that they did it to begin with! Plus if you try to help them they know everything! They posted work at my building for Thanksgiving and you should here them say how they deserve to work it instead of senior drivers. One guy said company guys made enough and they should let casuals work!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I know its only November but I cant wait for these temp hires go back from the rocks they came crawling out from! They suck as drivers destroy everything they drive and then deny that they did it to begin with! Plus if you try to help them they know everything! They posted work at my building for Thanksgiving and you should here them say how they deserve to work it instead of senior drivers. One guy said company guys made enough and they should let casuals work!
Can't wait...I've got a few snot nosed seasonal drivers on my line. I'm not your mother...stop asking me everyday which belt your route is on...it's not my job to keep track. They're like helpless lost sheep with diads. Ummm...Where is FL4? Seriously?? How do you not fall down more...do you need a helmet?? Lmao

barnyard

KTM rider
The negativity is that the two seasonals I load for....aren't gonna tip me at Christmas.

My loader is going to get hosed this year. Another preloader broke his back and is in a halo, so rather than tip our preloaders, he is going to get all of it. Plus, I am smoking up a batch of ribs for him and his family.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
My loader is going to get hosed this year. Another preloader broke his back and is in a halo, so rather than tip our preloaders, he is going to get all of it. Plus, I am smoking up a batch of ribs for him and his family.
I don't mind get hosed for a good cause....but not because seasonals don't know any better. Daaamn that's terrible....he can have my tips too!

barnyard

KTM rider
He did it on vacation, so is getting disability, which is very, very little. He won a bid to go driving 10 years ago, went to school and went back to the preload after 3 weeks. Said he was not interested in giving up that much family time while his daughters were young.

He is a good guy and will be back to the preload.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
He did it on vacation, so is getting disability, which is very, very little. He won a bid to go driving 10 years ago, went to school and went back to the preload after 3 weeks. Said he was not interested in giving up that much family time while his daughters were young.

He is a good guy and will be back to the preload.
It may not be my place to say this..without approval from Cheryl. But situations like your preloader...where we know it's not a scam....if hypothetically we were directed to a Paypal donation site to donate money for his family....I know I'd give something for an injured Teamster brother. I'm sure a bunch of us on here would too!

Last edited:

rod

Retired 22 years
It may not be my place to say this..without approval from Cheryl. But situations like your preloader...where we know it's not a scam....if hypothetically we were directed to a Paypal donation site to donate money for his family....I know I'd give something for an injured Teamster brother. I'm sure a bunch of us on here would too!

Although a really nice idea I can picture it getting abused by some.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I will give my loader a $100 tip for his efforts throughout the year. If I were to prorate that for Peak it would work out to about $10-15.
My regular drivers will tip me....why should the seasonals? They're only working here for a month or so....and frankly, I make more than they do, so I can't even blame them.