CIRCLE OF HONOR

textat3

Yeah, that seems true. But I gave a smile* about my PERSONAL record. Am 68 now (no, been retired for 5), been driving, legally, since 15 1/2, no crashes/accidents/nothing in all these years.

Drove trucks BEFORE UPS. Drove P/C, feeders for most of 32 years (five in sleepers). So, yes, even if the company don't care, I DO and I think it's quite an accomplishment when ANYBODY can do that in today's world, meaning package and feeder drivers, under all kinds of conditions and pressures.

I applaud any of you that can reach this milestone in your personal life. Nevermind what the company does about it.
typical boomer

nWo

We have circle of honor guys who work 50 hours a week. And we have a few that are on disability 9 months out of the year.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
yes. to me it seems like a no brainer.

Most feeder runs you make up your set or hook up to trailer and go from point A to point B, back to a door or drop the trailer . Plus , in general feeder drives on highways which statistically is safer than residential or city streets.

very few steps on average compared to a package drivers that has hundreds of acts a day.

I am in awe of a package driver that earns the Circle of Honor.
Got my 25 year patch
Maybe we should get together and I could show you Could show you some other things if interested

Hot Carl

I got my 2 year award a few months ago, and one of the Circle of Honor guys I used to load for walks up to me and says, "Look at you buddy! Two whole years without reporting an accident. I'm so proud!"

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
If you don't care, you only are thinking of yourself like the universe revolves around you.
what can you expect from a company that treats its employees like dirt and works them into the ground

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
what can you expect from a company that treats its employees like dirt and works them into the ground
No, attitude like that comes from coddling and thinking self esteem is most important. Everything is about them.

Trucker Clock

My understanding is that if you have an accident. You will be reversed to the past five year mark you passed, and have to wait a year for you to start accusing another week to the next year.

Nope.

You need to get at least 5 years first. If you have an accident before you get 5 years straight, you go back to 0, and start all over again.

Once you hit 5 years, you only lose that year if you have an accident. So, if you had, say 9 years, you will never lose those 9. That’s where you start again after an accident. Your next award will be 10 years.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Lol, come on. Do a fair days work and you never have a problem. Sure, everyone has the a-hole boss now and then, but do the job and you never have a problem. Want to OJS me? No problem. One stop at a time.

HavenoEDD

In the last three years we’ve had two in our center make to the circle of honor…but both had accidents and didn’t report them. Another driver whose about to join the club but bargained his way with a customer to not complain if he came back and fixed the guys driveway that night.
😂

UPSER1987

In the last three years we’ve had two in our center make to the circle of honor…but both had accidents and didn’t report them. Another driver whose about to join the club but bargained his way with a customer to not complain if he came back and fixed the guys driveway that night.
😂
It’s definitely a sham in some places.