Closed Threads

fxdwg

Long Time Member
Are you kidding me??????

My FREEUPSOCKS thread was closed?

Because I compared what's going on here with Thread/Post/Member over-scrutinization and N. Korea???

You gotta' be kidding me!!!!!

FREEUPSOCKS!!

fxdwg

Long Time Member
Dgaff...Go away!

Cheryl.....Why was my thread deleted????
I don't see anything in the TOS that says that I cannot start a thread as I have.
You all just hate the guy and some mod deleted my thread. Is that appropriate?
That is pure censorship; plain and simple......

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Dgaff...Go away!

I don't see anything in the TOS that says that I cannot start a thread as I have.
Dream on. Better men have tried and better men have lost.

Last edited:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Dgaff...Go away!

What thread are you referring to fxdwg?

UPSSOCKS

My people, My followers, my Friends... Lend me your ear...

The reason the thread was closed is because it received 3,226 views in just - 4 DAYS - Compare that to other popular threads on here. Most of you wish you were me... You emulate me and even when I am gone you crave my presence. I will not give it to you any more. Cheryl locked it up because it was attracting too much attention. She knows deep down that I am neccessary for the existence of the Brown Cafe. Neg rep, verbal bashings, threats do not mean anything to me. You all talk on here but at the end of the day you work for someone who works for me. Despite what you read on here, I don't have two users. That just confirms that mods don't know that information, except maybe Cheryl. A certain mod is claiming I have another screen name and well it's just not true. Therefore it is safe to say that if you did have two screen names the moderators wouldn't know. Take that to the bank. In closing I would like to say to the union folk out there, this will probably be the last time you here from me. I want you all to remember. Take adavantage of BC, and talk the talk. Everyone knows and even most of you know that the union is long gone. You guys pay dues to be walked on. The company took over the union years ago and I feel bad for most of because you dream of this brotherhood that has died off. Most of you need something to believe in and for that reason I am glad the union is there. It gives you something to hang on to, be proud of, and let's face it most of you have nothing else. I am glad the teamsters pretend to still exist, because if you guys didn't have a make believe union how would we keep the spirits of our workers up. 2013 is going to be a great year, for UPS and the leaders of the teamsters, but how good of a year is it going to be for the members of the teamsters. It will be perfect timing. The employees that have earned what they have will be retired or shortly retiring and the members that have been giving everything will get a lesson in earning what they want.

over9five

Staff member
I looked back at the Socks thread, and my GUESS as to why it was closed would be because of all the UPSsocks bashing going on....

Oh yeah, welcome back Socks!

But....This was a little weird......

"Cheryl locked it up because it was attracting too much attention. She knows deep down that I am neccessary for the existence of the Brown Cafe."

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I would like to suggest that all closed threads and any old threads with at least 6 months of inactivity be either deleted in their entirety or put in the archives to free up some of the clutter.