COD Amount

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Mr Shifter, Jan 11, 2015.

1. Mr Shifter

Mr Shifter Active Member

I'm sick of pal/pas/hin whatever labels coving the COD amount and/or not being able to read the amount and having to call the office. Waste. Of. Time.

With the millions spent on Orion why don't the dam tracking label pull up the amount?

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. greengrenades

greengrenades To be the man, you gotta beat the man.

Because "That's Logistics".

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

Shifter, if you get that problem fixed, get them to stop covering my service crosses as well. Thanks.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

If you are able to get both of those issues corrected could you please get Amazon to stop putting their labels across the crease of the box?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  5. Wally

Wally Hailing from Parts Unknown.

We have one guy on the preload with the nickname "Slappy". PAS labels all over bar codes.

6. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

Go up to sloppy and shake his hand. When he asks why tell him he helped you buy a band new home and walk away.

7. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Something else to blame on us if you enter or read it wrong.

I've thought the same thing though. You should scan it and it automatically pop up.

8. sailfish

sailfish Having way too much fun.

You're asking for too much. I would swear those scanners aim the labels for the barcodes sometimes though.

9. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

Everyone who has delivered COD's has asked the same question. It would be very easy for UPS to implement but not a priority to those sitting in offices who don't have to deal with the problems.

10. upschuck

upschuck Avatar bet gone wrong

Has anyone had a NM1 on international, only later has no brokerage fee alert when scanned, with customer has MO in hand? happens many a time.

11. Mr Shifter

Mr Shifter Active Member

Not yet I'm sure my customers would flip out!

12. scooby0048

scooby0048 This page left intentionally blank

Probably the same reason you can have 30 packages that require you enter y/n for customer delivery location requests for each package.