Covid Vaccinations

Nolimitz

Please. Stop acting like this is hard or expensive. It's embarrassing.

Free 16 month nursing school for people with degrees and 6 figures of guaranteed salary for all nurses. This is not hard. That total amount wouldn't even be a rounding error on what we've spent on Covid, and you'd have all the nurses you wanted.

This. Is. Not. Hard.

Please stop acting like you know S__t about anything

Thats why travelling nurses make 2-3x what a hired staff RN nurse make? You have no clue about nursing or the medical field and the current burn out. My wife is an RN of 30+ yrs and would quit tomorrow if she did not love her work. My Sister-in-law is an LPN at the age of 55 and cant get hired at any major hospital.

wilberforce15

Please stop acting like you know S__t about anything

Thats why travelling nurses make 2-3x what a hired staff RN nurse make? You have no clue about nursing or the medical field and the current burn out. My wife is an RN of 30+ yrs and would quit tomorrow if she did not love her work. My Sister-in-law is an LPN at the age of 55 and cant get hired at any major hospital.
I have every clue, and that's why I know that all the covid stats coming out of hospitals are a bunch of horse ****. I'm surrounded by career nurses and docs among my family and friends. My entire circle of friends is in the medical field at the 3 major research hospital systems near me.

Traveling nurses make so much because everybody is desperate for bodies. Any bodies. There is burnout everywhere. It's really bad on everyone.

That's why we should've trained nurses by the tens of thousands starting in early 2020, and we have every resource at our disposal to make that happen. It's a national disgrace that we did not.

With any competence in the medical field, there would be no burnout, because we'd be overrun with supply of nurses.

wilberforce15

You want to know what it's like in a real national emergency?

You create a quarter million mariners and build new shipyards and create 3,000 giant ships out of nothing, and save the freaking world. That's what America could do 80 years ago in only a few years.

You can hear the whining. "We don't have the shipyards! We don't have the mariners! We don't even have the steel!"

America can and did do it, and they didn't listen to a bunch of whiners and crybabies and blame-shifters like you.

Our stupid medical system couldn't manage to create a single new bed of ICU capacity in the entire freaking country. You can barely even count the entire effort of the medical system on a chart. It's nothing. They're a complete and total sham and disgrace.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I have every clue, and that's why I know that all the covid stats coming out of hospitals are a bunch of horse ****. I'm surrounded by career nurses and docs among my family and friends. My entire circle of friends is in the medical field at the 3 major research hospital systems near me.

Traveling nurses make so much because everybody is desperate for bodies. Any bodies. There is burnout everywhere. It's really bad on everyone.

That's why we should've trained nurses by the tens of thousands starting in early 2020, and we have every resource at our disposal to make that happen. It's a national disgrace that we did not.

With any competence in the medical field, there would be no burnout, because we'd be overrun with supply of nurses.
Except your theory doesn’t work in the real world. Flood the market and income potential drops. When my daughter entered Pharmacy School, income projections were $150k+. They churned out so many graduates that income potential dropped to only $100k. Sounds like a lot until you acknowledge the $250k debt it entails.

wilberforce15

Except your theory doesn’t work in the real world. Flood the market and income potential drops. When my daughter entered Pharmacy School, income projections were $150k+. They churned out so many graduates that income potential dropped to only $100k. Sounds like a lot until you acknowledge the $250k debt it entails.
The income doesn't drop with extra supply if you have the federal guarantee of the higher income level, and make the school free.

Instead of stupid stimulus and a bunch of other wastes, making nursing schools twice as big, totally free, and giving federal bonuses for nurses, that would be cheap and easy and effective.

You are describing why the medical cabal has kept supply of nurses and docs low for years. It props up the income of existing docs. We have shortages because they WANT to keep supply low.

Federal policy and subsidies could reverse that.

Nolimitz

The income doesn't drop with extra supply if you have the federal guarantee of the higher income level, and make the school free.

Instead of stupid stimulus and a bunch of other wastes, making nursing schools twice as big, totally free, and giving federal bonuses for nurses, that would be cheap and easy and effective.

You are describing why the medical cabal has kept supply of nurses and docs low for years. It props up the income of existing docs. We have shortages because they WANT to keep supply low.

Federal policy and subsidies could reverse that.
and your still a maroone

wilberforce15

Do y'all not even remember this?

This is what a real project looks like when the people aren't so pathetic. They may be lying commie bastards, but they're still less pathetic.

We could create a million RNs in a single year if we wanted. Get over yourselves.

Nolimitz

You object to making nursing school free, increasing nursing income, or increasing the size and number of nursing schools?

Which of these do you object to? I want to do all of them.
I dont object to either, but you want free nurses, what about free education for all... Doctors, dentist, lawyers, teachers
Get a life. Im paying for my kids STEM education

wilberforce15

I dont object to either, but you want free nurses, what about free education for all... Doctors, dentist, lawyers, teachers
Get a life. Im paying for my kids STEM education
If there is an OMGGLOBALPANDEMIC, we don't need more lawyers. We need Nurses, pronto. And we can make them.

We chose not to make them.

And then the medical community whines.

Nolimitz

Do y'all not even remember this?

This is what a real project looks like when the people aren't so pathetic. They may be lying commie bastards, but they're still less pathetic.

We could create a million RNs in a single year if we wanted. Get over yourselves.
so the govt should fund this?? you commie Bastrish

wilberforce15

so the govt should fund this?? you commie Bastrish
You do realize we have spent tens of trillions of dollars, closed businesses forever, ruined inheritances forever, set kids behind educationally forever....

And your concern is that I want to pay for more nurses?

No lockdowns. No mandates. Keep all the freedom. Pay a few paltry billions or tens of billions to staff up the medical system, and move on with life and keep the Constitution.

Working4the1%

Early 2020. Got it. He went with wish it away. No plan b

Working4the1%

There is nothing Fauci would have done that could have changed much.

In the past year, Biden has not done a thing to this end.

Do you agree that we are criminally negligent for not making a million new nurses?
Pandemic of the unvaccinated. We underestimated the willingness of Republicans to die for a false principle..instead of vaccinating. Therefore overwhelming the medical field.

Godzilla55

Pandemic of the unvaccinated. We underestimated the willingness of Republicans to die for a false principle..instead of vaccinating. Therefore overwhelming the medical field.
Why do the “protected” need to be protected from the “unprotected” by forcing the unprotected to use the protection that couldn’t protect the protected in the first place? 🤔

Gotta Go

B342ABBD-29B7-44AD-9889-199D2D245E50.jpeg

wilberforce15

Why are you immune to facts?

Black and brown people are disproportionately unvaccinated. You are insulting POCs, here, pal.

It's not Trump people in the covid wards.

So, do you agree that we should have trained a million new nurses?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Why are you immune to facts?

Black and brown people are disproportionately unvaccinated. You are insulting POCs, here, pal.

It's not Trump people in the covid wards.

So, do you agree that we should have trained a million new nurses?
You're not supposed to point out the flaws in new woven fabric.