Covid Vaccinations

bacha29

The only overrun hospitals are the ones that chased all their nurses away. Icu usage is the same as it has been in in years past and folks are whining for political effect, and from the incompetent hospital administration.

My unvaccinated status makes me no extra risk. My behavior is far more socially responsible than Mr. Fatty McVaccinated. I am at less risk than a vaccinated average, fat American.

Go yell at them. Fire them if they don't show proof of gym membership and broccoli purchase. They are the problem.
So tells us about your professional credentials as a hospital administrator and chief medical officer.

bacha29

"Let's see you explain why the GOP doesn't do what I think they should do!"
Here's my explanation: you're a kook.
Your answer or rather lack of is a clear testament to the political hypocrisy for which your party is setting new performance records. ' "Now never mind the fact that we all voted against the legislation Focus instead on all the good it's doing for the people of this state" .

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Your answer or rather lack of is a clear testament to the political hypocrisy for which your party is setting new performance records. ' "Now never mind the fact that we all voted against the legislation Focus instead on all the good it's doing for the people of this state" .
Your reasoning is the equivalent to the sound a piano makes when a cat runs across the keys. Cacophony.

We're well past 50K bud. Closing in on a million. Since when has seasonal flu killed nearly a million people over a 2 year span?
It's not the flu or covid that's killing them, its the jabs and their protocol in the hospitals. Respirators and remdesivir is a recipe for death. Hospitals are offered money to do this. And where did the flu mysteriously go for the past two years? And they have already admitted that the test can't differentiate between the flu and covid.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So tells us about your professional credentials as a hospital administrator and chief medical officer.
Hospital administrator, lol.
Waaaaahh the hospitals are overrun with covid Waaaaahh. SMH, you people are ridiculous.
Screenshot_20210814-114657_Chrome.jpg

Working4the1%

The only overrun hospitals are the ones that chased all their nurses away. Icu usage is the same as it has been in in years past and folks are whining for political effect, and from the incompetent hospital administration.

My unvaccinated status makes me no extra risk. My behavior is far more socially responsible than Mr. Fatty McVaccinated. I am at less risk than a vaccinated average, fat American.

Go yell at them. Fire them if they don't show proof of gym membership and broccoli purchase. They are the problem.
ICU is the same. Lie