Covid Vaccine Aftermath

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
97% of eligible Australians received at least 1 dose of a COVID vaccine. 95.2% were fully vaccinated. So it’s pretty much a given that a very high percentage of COVID hospitalizations and deaths still would have been among those who had been vaccinated.

But I thought if the majority of unvaccinated would just get vaccinated then the vaccination would work for the vaccinated that it wasn’t working for yet because not enough people was vaccinated? I thought if we could get the majority of people vaccinated then there would be no hospitalizations and especially no deaths because it would at least lessen the symptoms? I thought if we could get a high percentage of the people to get vaccinated then we would be rid of COVID? So with the information you just gave we now see without a shadow of a doubt that the vaccine does absolutely nothing to prevent COVID hospitalizations or deaths. Thanks for even more information that proves you would have to be an idiot to think this jab is anything but a fake vaccine.

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
But I thought if the majority of unvaccinated would just get vaccinated then the vaccination would work for the vaccinated that it wasn’t working for yet because not enough people was vaccinated? I thought if we could get the majority of people vaccinated then there would be no hospitalization and especially no deaths because it would at least lessen the symptoms? I thought if we could get a high percentage of the people to get vaccinated then we would be rid of COVID? So with the information you just gave we now see without a shadow of a doubt that the vaccine does absolutely nothing to prevent COVID hospitalizations or deaths. Thanks for even more information that proves you would have to be an idiot to think this jab is anything but a fake vaccine.
The sheep that got the shot have to justify it somehow

vantexan

Just admit you were wrong and move on.

I guess the TOS only apply to me, and unfairly.
I wasn't, you were. I'm more than happy to admit I'm wrong when it's pointed out what I got wrong. I pointed out how you mistook lifespan for life expectancy, and your ego won't allow you to admit you were corrected by someone on a lower rung than you. Which just proves you aren't as high on the ladder of life as you think you are.

Sportello

I wasn't, you were. I'm more than happy to admit I'm wrong when it's pointed out what I got wrong. I pointed out how you mistook lifespan for life expectancy, and your ego won't allow you to admit you were corrected by someone on a lower rung than you. Which just proves you aren't as high on the ladder of life as you think you are.
At least you admit you are on a 'lower rung'.

Yes, lifespan is 125 years.

Must you argue about everything? Just admit that you were mistaken, and move on.
Lifespan is approximately what a healthy human should live.
Lifespan is the longest a human can possibly live, not what a healthy human lives.

My saying 'yes' is admitting I mistakenly said 'lifespan' when 'life expentancy' would have been the better phrase.

Box Ox

97% of eligible Australians received at least 1 dose of a COVID vaccine. 95.2% were fully vaccinated. So it’s pretty much a given that a very high percentage of COVID hospitalizations and deaths still would have been among those who had been vaccinated.

But I thought if the majority of unvaccinated would just get vaccinated then the vaccination would work for the vaccinated that it wasn’t working for yet because not enough people was vaccinated? I thought if we could get the majority of people vaccinated then there would be no hospitalizations and especially no deaths because it would at least lessen the symptoms? I thought if we could get a high percentage of the people to get vaccinated then we would be rid of COVID? So with the information you just gave we now see without a shadow of a doubt that the vaccine does absolutely nothing to prevent COVID hospitalizations or deaths. Thanks for even more information that proves you would have to be an idiot to think this jab is anything but a fake vaccine.

I'm not making an argument for the effectiveness of COVID vaccines. Just pointing out that in a population that's very nearly universally vaccinated against an illness, those who are vaccinated will be a very high percentage of those who still die from the illness. There are people who will be vulnerable to an illness no matter what due to weakened immune systems, comorbidities, etc.

Darmark7

I'm not making an argument for the effectiveness of COVID vaccines. Just pointing out that in a population that's very nearly universally vaccinated against an illness, those who are vaccinated will be a very high percentage of those who still die from the illness. There are people who will be vulnerable to an illness no matter what due to weakened immune systems, comorbidities, etc.

I am making an argument for the non effectiveness of the COVID vaccine and the lies we were told. Here we are talking about a “vaccine” that most people in a country has gotten and the conversation is about how many people are in hospitals or dying from the condition the vaccine is suppose to be stopping. Everything we have been told in every scenario has come out to be false yet we still have people that are not concerned about being lied to and even making excuses for the fake vax and the people that lied to them. I’m trying to figure out if these people are brainwashed to the point of no return or are they embarrassed they fell for the lie and just keep doubling down like a kid caught in a lie hoping if they keep sticking to the story somehow others will believe them?

Darmark7

Yep. All those people that died are still here. Delusional.
What the hell are you talking about? You must be saying all those people are still with us? Because I sure didn’t (BluAnon conspiracy?) Or else you agree with me they are all in the hospitals or dead with COVID because the fake vax didn‘t protect them.

Last edited:

Family

We are 3.5 years in to the warp speed MRNA biohack. What's the probability a traditional vaccine will be ready in 3.5 more years. When that one is ready and 80% effective and 100% safe I'll take it.

Mutineer

I am making an argument for the non effectiveness of the COVID vaccine and the lies we were told. Here we are talking about a “vaccine” that most people in a country has gotten and the conversation is about how many people are in hospitals or dying from the condition the vaccine is suppose to be stopping. Everything we have been told in every scenario has come out to be false yet we still have people that are not concerned about being lied to and even making excuses for the fake vax and the people that lied to them. I’m trying to figure out if these people are brainwashed to the point of no return or are they embarrassed they fell for the lie and just keep doubling down like a kid caught in a lie hoping if they keep sticking to the story somehow others will believe them?

With egos, political bias, narratives, and agendas; It's impossible to get to the truth of the simplest things anymore.

Nobody I know who tested + for covid and became ill needed to go to a hospital or died.

Nobody I know who got the jab has died of sudden heart problems.

So far in my estimation, it's mostly been lies from both sides of the issue.

vantexan

With egos, political bias, narratives, and agendas; It's impossible to get to the truth of the simplest things anymore.

Nobody I know who tested + for covid and became ill needed to go to a hospital or died.

And yet people have dropped dead in the prime of life all over the world and the common denominator does seem to be the vaccines. Very often it's been very athletic people who stress their systems on a regular basis.

UnionStrong

And yet people have dropped dead in the prime of life all over the world and the common denominator does seem to be the vaccines. Very often it's been very athletic people who stress their systems on a regular basis.
The evidence is suppressed. Like the football player that collapsed, never heard whether he was vaxed or not.

Darmark7

I won’t go on my estimation because it is to small of a sample. It is really easy to see as time goes on what is and isn’t true. I can see that everything they promised about the vaccine, even as they lowered and lowered the standard, turned out to be a lie. The deaths are hard to pin point but when Pfizer‘s own documentation says that myocarditis was a side affect of the vaccine and then we start having young healthy people dying of heart failure like we never had before it does start to look like more than a coincidence.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
What the hell are you talking about? You must be saying all those people are still with us? Because I sure didn’t (BluAnon conspiracy?) Or else you agree with me they are all in the hospitals or dead with COVID because the fake vax didn‘t protect them.
The Jab kept a lot of people from dying or getting really sick. How are vaccines that have been proven effective over and over again "fake"? The 1 thing Trump did right was to get onboard with Operation Warp Speed which brought a vaccine out in record time, and, of course, he's trying to minimize that now because that's not what you want to hear.
A lot of the people "dropping dead" are eventually found to have other health issues that have nothing to do with getting vaxxed. When Damar Hamlin's heart stopped, all of you were saying it was the vax, and not the freight truck hit he took. He's been cleared to return, so they must have taken the Bill Gates nanobots out of his blood stream.
Before anyone concludes why someone passed away, perhaps you need to wait to see if there were other factors. Drugs, undetected issues, or even suicide. Yeah, maybe there are some side effects, but they certainly don't seem to be widespread.
Your side is constantly saying Covid deaths were overstated, when they were probably understated.

UnionStrong

I won’t go on my estimation because it is too small of a sample. It is really easy to see as time goes on what is and isn’t true. I can see that everything they promised about the vaccine, even as they lowered and lowered the standard, turned out to be a lie. The deaths are hard to pin point but when Pfizer‘s own documentation says that myocarditis was a side affect of the vaccine and then we start having young healthy people dying of heart failure like we never had before it does start to look like more than a coincidence.
Their own tv commercial for the new and improved, super duper, this time it’s gonna work, vaccine, has a disclaimer for side effects, one of which is myocarditis. Suck it, leftist sheep.